Two.

As Iruka's words promised, he did see Kakashi again. The next day, sitting alone at a table reading the book instead of 'listening'.  It was Saturday night,  six pm and it was raining.  Kakashi looked like he was caught up in the small storm though, his hair was laid down and damp. His clothes weren't as bad.

"Huh-Hi Kakashi." The brunette spoke lowly approaching the table for two. He smiled at the man and sat in the chair across from him. Kakashi looked up from the book and nodded at him,  a smile of his own forming.

"Hello,  Iruka. " He spoke running his fingers through his hair. Sighing he closed the book, folding the end of the page he left off on.

"How the hell am I getting home now? " He argued with himself,  feeling stupid for not leaving earlier. But he wanted to see him......

He smiled again and looked at Iruka.  The brunette blushed again! What was this feeling? He was all hot and his palms we're sort of sweaty. "I-I, Yo-You Could Co-Come T-To My House.. " He offered nicely with a small smile.

"I li-live Close By He-Here. " He finished. Lifting his head seeing Kakashi was closer to him. The man pulled down his mask and Iruka had no choice but to gasp.

This man.... He was, Beautiful.

"O-Oh My.. " Iruka mumbled staring at Kakashi's lips as the man slowly licked them.

"I'd be delighted to, But I don't want to intrude—

" N-No! "Iruka quickly yelled, and blushed afterwards fumbling with his fingers.

" I-I mean— i-its alright Kakashi, it's o-only m-me there an-anyway. "

Kakashi stared  at the boy in front of him and slowly licked his lips again. He thought Iruka was cute, adorable! "Okay." He had said.  They had gotten up and walked towards the door.

"Hey." The silver haired man pulled Iruka back before he went out the door and brought him close towards his body.

"I don't want you getting wet. " He mumbled against the boy's neck sending shivers along his body.

"I-I'll be al-alr-alright , Kakashi" He grabbed the man's hand and hurriedly dragged them out the door. Iruka made sure to turn out the lights and everything before leaving. He locked the door and they ran to his car.

Kakashi laughing as they ran. He felt.... Happiness.

"Your house is beautiful. " Kakashi said stuck in a daze as he scanned Iruka's living room. Nice and warm once they entered, a fire place, and very high roof— what's he doing working at the library!?

Kakashi smiled through his mask. Iruka was kind of disappointed when he slipped it back on, the boy liked when I wasn't on.... But he did also enjoy the  vibe his mask gave off. He liked the mystery of it. "Why live here alone? " The masked man asked.

There were no signs of anyone else being here but Iruka.

"W-Well, I-I.. I um. " He fumbled around, nervous about what to say. 'Do I tell the truth?' 'Do I lie? '

He didn't want Kakashi thinking different of him. " I-I, I—
"If you don't want to tell me, it's fine. I won't pressure you, Iruka. " The man spoke softly. He put his arms around the brunette and rubbed the skin around his neck gently. "It's alright.. "

Iruka wanted to moan . Kakashi's fingers were a soft and delicate touch, yet rough and pleasing. The brunette wonders if they'll feel even better inside of him.

Moving quickly, the boy pushed himself away. "I-I'll get yo-you some dr-dry clothes s-so you ca-can take a shower.. " He left the smirking Hatake with thoughts of his own...