Five

"COME ON IRUKA! OPEN THE DOOR. IT'S FUCKING COLD OUT HERE, BELIEVE IT! "

Kakashi groaned. Iruka moved slightly, cuddling deeper into the man's toned chest. A smile rose as a blush crept up his cheeks.

"IRUKAAAA!!! " Kakashi's eyes shot open. He groaned at the loud voice. The voice that belongs to the person banging on the door. "Dammit." He mumbled and got out of bed. He shivered at the coldness, instantly regretting unwrapping Iruka's arms from around him. He slipped his briefs back on and made his way to the door. Iruka himself mentally rolled his eyes and turned over on his stomach, grumbling something between the lines of 'bastard' and 'cold ass air'.

"IRUKA-

" DO YOU MIND!? " Kakashi's voice boomed throughout the house. His eyes wide with anger. He was sleeping peacefully, not to mention the beauty next to him. The blonde boy stared at him with shock written over his face. The other teens behind him as well, even Sasuke and Gaara.

"Are you Iruka's boyfriend? " He blurted out, face red from embarrassment. "What? " The man asked. He was still tired, angered, and could literally feel the call from Iruka to come back to bed. "You have on no clothes.. " Gaara pointed out. The brow-less boy wrapped his arm around his boyfriend with a blank face. Kakashi stared at them all. Teens.. Ugh. He groaned and opened the door wider so they could enter. " Wow. It's so cool Iruka finally has a boyfriend after all that had happened between him and-

"Shut Up, Naruto! " Sasuke yelled, clearly annoyed by his boyfriend's over exciting behavior. Truth be told, he liked it more when the tanned boy was quiet. It made him easier to stare at... If you get it. "Where is he anyway? " Kakashi turned his attention towards a boy with red marks on his face.
"I-Im Right Here. "

Everyone looked at the blushing boy standing on the bottom stair. Gaara stared in shock seeing the boy only in a t shirt, Kakashi's, and his hair down. A smirk on Sasuke's face, he knew they had to do something for Iruka to not open the door. Kiba smirked too, Shino only stared-though he was impressed with his friend. Shikamaru only yawned. And Naruto- well...

"YOU GUYS HAD SEX!? "