Eighteen

South Korea

Alpha Rhee, Jin-Hwan

Eyeing the figure of the red-headed woman, my advisers seemed disturbed. This female seemed to be quite formidable when compared to the idiot Beta that had been sent here first. I rewound the images to the point before she placed the bracelet on.

"She resembles the dragons quite a bit when the bracelet is off." said Ki-Moon, my Beta and blood related brother, staring at the image as I did. "She may be able to help us with our problem."

"That is because she is a hybrid. Her mother is a dragon." Park In-Sik, the Gamma and my friend, commented as he held up a file with her picture on it.

"Hyung (older brother), do you think it would be wise to allow her onto our lands?"

"We have no choice." I held up a paper with the seal from the King on it. "It's an order from the King and disobedience will amount to immediate war."

"So, we're supposed to just allow this female to enter our lands and order us around?" one of the advisers standing off to the side asked in outrage.

"What if she destroys our lands as well?"

"What if she decides to eat wolf meat next?"

"What if...

****

Rubbing my temples as the advisers finally left, I watched as Cora, the leader of the witches in our region, entered with her entourage, her eyes landing on the black newspaper.

"I take it you've seen what we will be up against next." she commented as she sat down without invitation. "Tyra has done a divination and chose to only tell us the results as soon as the others arrive as well.

By others she meant the Demon Sadist, yes, that was his name, and the Dwarf Heinrik, who arrived quite some time later with their own closest people in tow. Tyra sat down with her cards spread before her that she quickly chose three cards from. Turning the cards over, they appeared blank to all eyes other than Tyra's. Tyra seemed contemplative before her eyebrows scrunched together. She pulled out six more, which only had her expression become more thoughtful.

"What is it, T?" Cora asked as she sat forward, she had never seen Tyra hesitate to tel a fortune before.

"The Royal power of both the Werewolves and the Dragons is slowly shifting towards one point. Depending on the circumstances, the new power could be either extremely good or hellishly evil. With the shift in power, should it be good, we will prosper for thousands of years. Should it be evil... I'm afraid every clan, pack and creature could face imminent destruction. The curious part, though, is that the person who's fate guides this change, has a soul destined to be bound to those of several lovers, one of which is yours, Alpha Rhee. One of the others seems to be the center of our problems. What's more... The Fated one will show up shortly."

Somewhere in the forestry in the United Kingdoms

Macey King

I sighed, trudging through the mud on the floor of the rain drenched forest floors. With my powers bound and exhausted and my hunger now slowly returning, I felt about ready to trip and pass out right here. I would probably drown in the mud too. Two weeks of me having to place pack members and escort them personally to the closest packs where they wished to join had me about ready to drop dead.

The next pack I had to convince to sign the treaty was a gypsy type pack, they enjoyed travelling around the whole of England as they were the only pack in England. From the rogues I learned that they had last been sighted in these woods about two months prior. With the moon high I was able to see quite clearly despite the shadows cast by the overhanging branches and leaves. The sound of water close by slowly came to my ears as I approached it. They would most likely be close to the lake, seeking a nearby water source.