Thirty Seven

In the midst of the Eastern Woodlands was an encampment of about forty men and women, the strongest of their Kingdom who came to seek an allegience with the Royals of Garcia, who were currently at the beginning of their annual selection ceremonies.

They surrounded mostly one central figure, their prince who had come along to escort his younger twin sister. Dawn and Dusk were exactly as their names implied, complete opposites of one another. Dawn was a bright young woman, her name befitting of her equally bright personality. But she was not considered strong or a good companion for the strong, but she was loved.

Dusk was quiet, somber and rarely spoke. But he was an artist in the way of the sword, as strong as Dawn was weak and as dark as she was bright. And because of an incident he himself hid most of his body with long sleeved clothing and his face with a mask that only revealed his bright pink eyes that mirrored his sister's duller pink eyes.

Many of their people sat around the massive bon fire, exchanging stories and laughs as they enjoyed themselves. The party seemed to go well into the night when a beast suddenly landed between them, the creature seeming frightening in size and with the way it looked.

A great red wolf with horns and wings and black eyes stared at them for a long moment before it sat back on its haunches, looking around before it went to lay down, still looking around.

Frightened, the women hid behind the men. They watched it with narrow eyes and bated breaths, weapons at the ready.

It suddenly sniffed the air, looked around before it pounced on Dusk.

But just as they were about to attack it, it shrunk in size down to the size of a wolf pup, and it licked every little piece of skin it could find.

Unable to find it in himself to hurt the pup, he picked it up and held it close to his chest, rubbing its ears, back and finally its belly, not noticing the lewd look slowly appearing in its eyes.

★†★ ★†★ ★†★ ★†★

Marcenia/Celeste

We landed in the woodlands by a hot spring area. I originally wanted to have a look around but saw the steam rising above the tree tops and headed towards that direction. We landed near a large pool steaming leisurely under the light of the moon. I got down from the beast and went closer to inspect the water.

Allowing the beast to roam I slowly removed the clothes from my body and entered the waters. Hip deep I quickly tied my hair, a strange mix of brown and red, on top of my head and lowerrd myself further into the water. The heat allowed stiff muscles to loosen up as I rested within the water, heating the pool with my flames more than it had previously been, to the point where the water boiled around me.

The beast left me to myself and I silently continued to soak, feeling my body absorb the strange energy that surrounded the pool. I stepped out of the pool, but soon found myself expelling lewd sounds as the feeling of a man's touch swept over my back first. Trying to clothe myself the feeling roamed over my ears before ti went over my neck in slow, teasing strokes.

I knew for a fact that the enjoyment I felt was not my own, but that of the manifested beast.

The touch stopped for a long moment and I collected myself, attempting to go find the beast.

But as soon as I had collected myself, the sensation started again. This time the sensation started over my stomach, the touch burning me the same way a mate's touch would. I knelt down onto the ground, trying to reach out to the beast via telepathy, but the beast was unresponsive, enjoying the feel of the man stroking her too much.

I entered her mind just as he started stroking over her chest, the sensation sending goosebumps through me as he continued. I could feel my body reacting, but attempted to push through the sensation of his touch.