Not an update

Hi to the few who like this book!

I've started realizing that I write the way I usually do on paper before I type a story onto the computer and that's is actually a really big fuck up, (sorry to the underaged little folk but I do curse a shit ton in person and I can't help it. I did try to stop since I have a three year old that repeats every little thing I say but...)

You see, I'm using my draft writing.

In other words, scenes are incomplete and characters don't have descriptions, only names and so on.

I wrote a book in high school that was about a hundred pages on exam pad, back to front writing, the first thirty of which turned into a hundred and thirty-seven typed pages on Microsoft word; just to give you an idea of how I usually build the story after the initial draft has been written.

I have started to keep a book next to me now so that I can keep track and record all my characters in The Kings Gamma as I would like to copy and past it to word and do some scene and character developing.

My little gift to you, should you choose to accept, is to give you a chance to help me build the characters that have been mentioned. Say a name and tell me how you imagine the character to look like or even characteristics you would like to see them portray? Or give me a new name of a future character you would like to read about, what is his/her name, what does this character look like, what tendencies do they have, what are they? How do you think this character will show up in the story?

Example:

Macey:

Full name Marcenia Celestia King

Half-dragon half-werewolf

She has red hair, yellow golden eyes, she appears short and voluptuous at first but later shows she can become more dragon-like. Can shift any part of her body at any time to either werewolf or dragon form, a trait that will be explained later as neither of her parents can do the same.

She has gluttonous tendencies, has an aptitude for the laws and languages of the other races, therefore she is well-liked whenever she helps to sort out disputes among the races. She has a mate and knows who he is but has yet to meet him in person. Other males are drawn to the strength and ability she shows, especially those from races who do not have predestined mates.

You can do it however you like.

Yes, she will eventually make contact with what's his name. (yes, I forgot the name of her sucker of a mate, which is why I'm going to start keeping a character summary note pad next to me.) I just like dragging things out since I sometimes despise the characters I create with the choices I make them make(if that makes any sense?) in the story.

I will give you a shout out in return when I use a character and so on.

I hope you guys can help since I get stumped when Im unsure about characters.

Stay awesome.

Tanya ;)