{7}

"What are you saying, Daniel?" I was confused and uneasy about this news.

"What do you mean, Y/n? What I'm saying is he is the most dangerous mafia! Don't you know what that means?!" He yelled through the line, I don't know what my feeling is now, I'm shocked and terrified all this mixed feelings are driven over my head.

"Daniel...how do you know about this?"

"your dad told me and the whole world knows that, Y/n!" I shaked my head, and started to panic. This can't be real. Me, the wife of the mafia? No.

"I never knew! No one told me, Daniel! Nor my dad! H-how am I supposed to face him! My husband, My freaking husband is a mafia who Forced Me To Marry Him!" I shouted while tears streaming down my cheek. Now it makes sense. That day when Jimin took me away, dad looked up on him. He was scared of them. How didn't I know this?

"you didn't know? But your dad said you knew?" I shaked my head althrough he can't see me.

"No..." my voice got weak, I'm scared to face him. My eyes widened.

"I rememeber..." I glance down, shutting my eyes before opening them. "I heard that name once but ignored...how dumb of me." once I walked past a group of teenagers girls who were talking about someone whose name is Taehyung but I ignore it, since it wasn't my cup of tea.

"Y/n. Listen to me, you have to be carefull okay? He is not like the others, so please be carefull. They don't call him Beast for nothing, Y/n." I got chills over me.

"Beast?" I mumbled, and remember what Jimin told me back there in the car.

"I will, thanks Daniel. And sorry to bother you." as soon as i hung up, the door opened, gave me a panic heart attack, I looked over to see who is it. Jungkook? what is he doing here? "What are you doing here?" He ignores, pushed me away from where I was standing, he took the house telephone, trying to find something. "Hey! What are you doing!?" he stops from what he was doing and glares at me with the killer look.

"Who is this?" My eyes widened, being nervous.

"W-what?" He showed me the number.

"Who... Is... This?" He asked again, making me glup a little. "I can find them and kill them with no excuse!" He shouted, I go flinch.

"D-Daniel." I gaze down, I hear his hard footsteps. I titled my head up, seeing he was about to go out. I ran up to him, holding his leg, begging.

"Please! Don't harm him! It–It was me who called him. I asked him to take me away from this place but he refused! So please...don't." He looks down on me with disgusting.

"you are a easy to trick." he pushes me out of the way, getting inside the car.

"Jungkook!" I hurried ran over the telephone and call him, after waiting for him to answer he finally did.

"Daniel! Listen to me!" He sigh and spoke in annoyance.

"What?"

"H-he is coming after you! Please, run away!"

"What are you saying, Y/n?"

"Just take your things and go away from wherever you are!"

"Y/n, calm down. Can you tell me who it is? What's going on?"

"Daniel, just listen for once! Take your things and run before he comes!" I yelled. There was a pause and the line ended, no he couldn't get there that fast, impossible. "No! Damn you!" I screamed while tears streamed. I'm sorry Daniel, this is my fault, I shouldn't had called you. I couldn't stop blaming myself. After some hours, Jungkook came back with his stupid bloody look. "you asshole!" I grabbed his collar with my both hands, getting our face close. "what have you done to him!? He doesn't deserve this!" I hit his chest, I was about to hit it again when he caught them both with his palm hands.

"what else could I do? I killed him. It's not my fault. No one told you to call someone and ask them for help. "Jungkook says, still holding my both wrist. I jerked out from his grib and walked off to my room. I'm so done with this.

Jins pov

"ah! Something smells good here!" Hoseok says while walking to the dinner room and so the others following after him.

"Did you delivery?" Jimin asked while sitting down with others.

"Yes." Jungkook replied.

"Where is Y/n?" I asked.

"I will call her to eat with us." Jungkook was about to go when I stopped him.

"Let me." Jungkook nodded and sat, starting eating with the noisy boys. As I was about to knock I heard sobbing sounds. She  really didn't deserve this. Without hesitation I open the door, her back was facing me. I came towards her and patted her back.

"Go away." she said through the tears and sobs.

"It's me, Jin." she stopped sobbing and turned around, facing me with her crying face. "Come eat with us."

"No." she shakes her head, pleading.

"Please?" She shakes her head again and her stomach screamed. She is hungry.. "C'mon, let's go eat." she pushed my hands away from her.

"How can you all act like human when you aren't?" her words made my breath stop for a while. I guess she knows already. I didn't know what to say. I had nothing to say. I was looking at her with a shocked expression. "you are a mafia! And I'm an normal girl who wanted to live normal and have a normal life! I'm freaking in this house with seven men's who is freaking mafia gang!" She yelled through her tears. She sure knew about it. She was right but damn, her words pained me. Little did she know what happened with our past and hers too...

"Y/n... Please don't ever mention it in front of others, don't talk to them like-"

"you all deserve to hear more of it! Jungkook literally killed my Friend!" She cried harder with sobs. Remembering my past, makes me weak. I dashed out from the room. As i got downstairs. Taehyung was there eating, as we made eye contact, he spoke,

"Her dad called me saying she needs to meet her grandma. What do you think? Should I let her see her?" Taehyung asked for our opinions. After he finished his work, We are now sitting in our secret mission room.

"Her original grandma or the other one?" I asked.

"The other one, so she could tell her about her real past. And the real one is coming here to see her. She is coming in about four days, I'm not sure." Taehyung replied while cleaning his favourite black gun.

"Okay, and In my opinion yes she should see her, she had been too stressed these days and she have to find out, Taehyung." i said putting my hand on his shoulder, he nodded.

"I agree with Jin." Namjoom and Hoseok says nodding.

"Go tell her to get ready." Taehyung order Hoseok.

Hoseoks pov

I walked upstaires to her room. After knocking more than four times, she still didn't answer. Deciding to open the door and I did, opening the door slowly to peek inside. Seeing fully there wasn't anyone here. Ah she isn't here... Wait...

"GUYS, GUYS! SHE ISN'T IN HER ROOM!" in a blink of the light they all got ready and headed out looking for her. Damn, Y/n. You keep escaping. I looked at Taehyung. He looked furious.