This Feeling

(Everyone was in the van,driving to their schedule.)

Mr.Kim:"You girls have live stage performance to Bad Boy at MCountDown."

Irene:"Okay oppa."

/Time skip/

(Red Velvet are in the dress room,dressing up for the fans and stage.I stand beside the door.I see other idols walking back and forth.I greeted to every single idol passing by me and they greeted back.)

You:"Whoa,so many idols..Never see so many before."

(The dress-room door opened.I turned around and I saw Red Velvet.My mouth dropped as I looked at their outfit for the stage.)

Joy:"We look pretty huh y/n?"

Yeri:"I'm more prettier than you."

Irene:"Hey,we have no time to argue.We have to hit the stage.

(Wendy came towards me and leaned over to my ear.She begin to whisper.)

Wendy:"Oh y/n,we told the staff to save you a seat.You can uh you know thank me later?

(Wendy winked at me.I know what she's talking about.Seulgi avoid looking at me.)

Irene:"Seulgi,are you okay?"

Seulgi:"Yeah,I'm fine.Y/n,do I look weird?"

(I shook my head.)

You:"You look beautiful.You look very pretty."

(She smiled at me.)

Irene:"Let's go."

(Irene began walking and they followed her.I followed them and went to the side of the stage along.I stopped by the steps towards the access to the stage.They went on the stage.The fans began to cheer for them.One of the back stage staff tapped on my shoulder.)

Staff:"Wendy told me to save you the best seat."

You:"Me?"

(The staff took me to this seat that Wendy saved it for me.I sat down without realizing I was so close to the stage.)

Your mind:"Oh my god Wendy!What are you trying to do?!"

(The fans began to get louder and louder,then the show started.)

(Seulgi spotted me in one of the seats and smiled at me.Her outfit and her smile caught me off guard.Not only that,I never see this type of performance.It threw me off really hard.My eyes were glued on Seulgi.Watching her doing her part and dancing along gave me this weird feeling in my stomach.)

( Her performance has captured my heart and soul.The performance had ended.I quickly got up from my seat and went to the backstage.I gave them high-fives and thumbs up. Wendy went to me and put her arms around my shoulders.She lean towards me and whisper.)

Wendy:"How do you like it?"

(I looked at Wendy and push her arms away from my shoulders.I stepped away from Wendy.)