I'll be there

[Play while reading]

/Time skips/

(I entered inside the building and looked for Red Velvet dress room.I know I don't have time left.)

??:"Y/N!"

(I turned around and spotted someone familiar,running towards me.)

You:"Yeri!"

(I ran towards her and we both stopped.)

You:"Where's Seulgi?!"

Yeri:"Mr.Kim is fighting with a guy wearing black and the other one kidnapped Seulgi."

You:"Where?!Take me to Mr.Kim."

(She pointed the way back where she came from.We both head the way fast as I can.By the time we got there,I spotted Mr.Kim fighting one of the helpers,protecting the members.I saw the helper taking out a pocket knife.He tried stabbing Mr.Kim with full force.But I came in and grabbed his wrist.I snapped his wrist downward.The guy suddenly dropped his knife and it fell on the ground.I began putting pressure on his wrist.The guy tried to hold in the pain but I started putting more pressure on his wrist.)

Helper#3:"Ahhhh!"

RV Members:"Y/n!"

(He cried in pain.I grabbed him and threw him down.I punched his face with strength and he knocked out quick.)

Mr.Kim:"Y/n,you don't have time!Go!The other guy kidnapped Seulgi!"

You:"Okay!"

(When I was about to leave and look for Seulgi.)

Mr.Kim:"Y/N!"

(I turned around.)

Mr.Kim:"Here,take the keys!'

(He threw the keys at me.I caught it and rushed out of the dress room.I ran outside at the parking lot.I spotted the guy carrying Seulgi on his shoulder.)

You:"SEULGI-YA!"

(I ran fast as I can to get her back.The guy and the rest of the helpers got inside their van.I stopped quickly and saw Mr.Kim's van.I got inside of the van and turned on the van.Once I started the van,they started driving off and I began to follow them.)

/Time skips/

(I tried follow them close and fast as I can.While I was driving,I connected my phone to the Bluetooth radio screen.I made a phone call and it started dialing.)

You:''Come on..Come on...Pick up!"

(Then,someone answered the phone.)

??:"Hello."

You:"Jihwan?!"

Jihwan[from 'Nice to meet you again']:"Oh y/n?What do you need?"

You:"I need you to send some of your police men!"

Jihwan:"Why?"

You:"You told me you're taking care of Seulgi's case right?"

Jihwan:"You're right."