Between you and me

Author's Note:A few lines of this chapter is not related to the K-Pop scandals.I am saying this in case you guys might take it the wrong way.Some people can be sensitive and some aren't. So please don't misunderstand :)

----------------------------------------------

(I was finally discharged from the hospital.I stayed at the hospital for 3 days to improve my condition.I was walking in the hallway in the hospital and then,I spotted my doctor while she was walking towards my way.)

You:"Oh!Doctor Lim, hello."

Doctor Lim:"Oh hello y/n.You looked like you had recovered."

You:"Yes,I'm already fully recovered."

(I thought about what Seulgi said to me from 3 days ago.)

------------------

[3 days ago in the hospital room.]

Seulgi:"The doctor said you been holding mostly your feelings too long.You're not suppose to bottle up your feelings.You also had too much stress and you were dehydrated too."

[End of flashback]

-----------------

(I looked at Doctor Lim.)

You:"Doctor Lim?"

Doctor Lim:"Yes?"

You:"Were you assigned to my room 3 days ago?"

Doctor Lim:"3 days ago?"

(She started thinking about 3 days ago.)

Doctor Lim:"Ahh..No I wasn't but one of my friends was.He was taking over me since I was unable to go to your room since you are one of my patient.I was already with another patient around that time."

You:"Ohh okay..That makes sense why.."

(She looked at me and was confused.)

Doctor Lim:"Why?Why what?"

You:"Oh..Well that makes sense how he knows about my condition, burying my feelings."

Doctor Lim:"Yes,it has everything I had written from your last checkup."

You:"Oh..That was like 3 weeks ago."

Doctor Lim:"Yes..have you gotten any better?Have you finally expressed yourself freely?"

You:"Yes."

Doctor Lim:"That's great to hear."

(I smiled.)

Doctor Lim:"I love your smile."

You:"Thank you."

Doctor Lim:"You really do look much better than how you were back then.Did you remember how you were a week ago?"

--------------------

[3 weeks ago at the hospital]

*Click* *Click*

(Doctor Lim was looking through her files on her computer while y/n was sitting patiently.Then,she stopped and print out some papers.She organized them and placed it on top of her desk.)

Doctor Lim:"You look quite young.How old are you?"

You:"I'm 26 years old.."