Meaningful

[2 month later]

(While Red Velvet were on their schedule,Mr.Kim told me that CEO gave me a day off for 2 days.I was walking around in town,looking a present for our 1 year anniversary.I think Seulgi forgot that our anniversary is coming up since she's busying practicing for performance and fan meetings in other countries and Korea.I don't mind because I understand that it's her job and that's something she have to do.I was looking at clothes and bags from many stores but I couldn't find anything that is suitable.I wanted like something that is for both of us.I don't want to do matching outfits and matching phone cases.I want something meaningful for both of us that shows our love,trust and bond.)

You:"Ughhhh..It's hard to find something for our anniversary.I have like 9 more days left until our 1 year anniversary..I don't want to buy matching outfits or phone case.Many people do that these days.Why is it so freaking hard to find the perfect one?"

(I was walking past this one store but I stopped.I walked back to the store that I walked past by.I looked at the window and found something that is suitable for both of us.)

Your Mind:"I finally found it!I finally found something that show our love,trust and bond."

(I entered in the store and walked to the front counter.I spotted one of the employees and began to speak.)

You:"Hi,umm..Can I asked you something?"

Employee:"Yes?"

You:"How much is that at the window?"

Employee:"Which one?"

(I walked over to the window and he followed me to the area.By the time,we arrive at the area,I pointed at the item I was looking at.)

You:"That one."

Employee:"Ahh

Employee:"Ahh..That one.That would be..Let me check on the computer.."

(He went back and check on the computer.Then,he came back.)

Employee:"That would be $58,972,248 won($50,000 USD)."

You:"Eh?!$58,972,248 won!?"

Employee:"Yes,because it is limited edition and only one pair in the world."

You:"I mean..I understand that but.."

(I sighed because that was too much for me.I mean I have more money than that in my savings.But this is what I want for both of us.This is what I been looking for.It's first come and first serve.I gave myself so many thoughts.)

Your Mind: