Fear

(I see everyone waiting for me at the van.I ran fast as I can so Red Velvet can go to the next thing on their schedule.I arrived at the van and opened the door for them.)

You:"I'm sorry."

Irene:"That's okay.It's seems like you were catching up with your old friend."

(I gave her a quick smile even though we're nothing like that.Not even close as friends,he's worst than that.They started getting in the van and buckle their seats.)

/Time skips/

 (Everyone was asleep while Mr.Kim is driving and I was looking at the view.I closed my eyes,because I started to feel tired.But for some reason,something has been bothering non-stop ever since we left the company..I hear his voice playing in my head  the same line that is bothering me so much.)

Sung Cheol:"What makes you think you can do a better job?Do you know your place?..I think you don't know where you are suppose to be.You can't protect one single person.."

(Flashbacks coming in my head.)

(I shook my head in order to snap out of it

(I shook my head in order to snap out of it.)

??:"Hey,are you okay?"

(I hear a whisper voice from the back of my seat.I jumped a little bit away from my seat and turned my head over my shoulders.It was Seulgi who whispered to me.She leaned back to her seat.She took out her phone and began typing.)

*DING*

(I looked at my phone in my hands.)

(I didn't want to tell her how I feel at the moment

(I didn't want to tell her how I feel at the moment.So I erased it and didn't reply back to her.I turned off my phone screen.I decided to lay my head back and look at the sky.We were heading to the next thing on the schedule.)

/Time skips/

(We finally finished everything that was in the schedule.We arrived at home,it seems like everyone was exhausted from today.Everyone begin walking out of the van.Irene hold on to Joy because Joy  was unstable to walk.Yeri and Wendy was getting their stuff out of the van.Lastly,Seulgi came out of the van.She went to grab her stuff from the trunk too.Mr.Kim waved at us and left.)