Into the New World

[Next Morning]

(Today is a special day.Everyone was at my place,setting up some snacks and drinks on the table.Jiwon turned on the TV and changed the channels.She stopped on Inkigayo and placed the remote on the table.She went to the kitchen and help me washed carrots and celery.Then she cut the celery into sticks.I placed the carrots and celery on the plate with a small bowl of ranch between.I brought it out and place it on the table.I looked at the TV and spotted Red Velvet starting on live.I quickly sat down on the couch.I looked for everyone who seems to be gone,somewhere in the house.)

You:"Yah(Hey)!Red Velvet is about to be on!"

(Everyone started rushing to the living room and pick a spot where to sit.Then,Red Velvet started performing.)

(During the beginning of the performance,everyone was so pretty.)

Moon Bin:"Whaa..Joy is so pretty.."

(Joy's beauty has blind him.)

Ho Min:"What do you mean?It's all about the personality and everything which is Wendy."

Jiwon:"You guys are stupid arguing about it's all about this person or this person.Ughh boys.."

(Moon Bin and Ho Min started at each other with tense.)

Moon Bin:"Whatever."

(Then,we resume watching their performance to the very end.)

/Time skips/

(It was about to be Chung Ha's turn to performance,Jae Kyung was so hyped about her.He even say the fan chant along with the fans.He also sang along with Chung Ha more like yelling instead of singing.)

Chung Ha&Jae Kyung:"Snapping!Snapping!Woo!"

(Jae Kyung started making some weird faces while she was dancing.I looked at him like he is being too extra.He was drawn to her beauty and couldn't control himself.)

Jae Kyung:"Whaa...She's so...Oooo..How can she do this?.."

(He slowly opened his mouth while she was performing.I rolled my eyes because he is being too much at the moment.)

Your Mind:"Jae Kyung..You should calm down.."

(Jiwon,Moon Bin and Ho Min turned around and looked at Jae Kyung.)

Jiwon:"Are you fan of hers?"

Moon Bin:"Didn't she came by once?"

Ho Min:"She did."

(They looked at each other then looked back at Jae Kyung.)

Jiwon:"Boss,isn't she friends with y/n?"

Jae Kyung:"Yeah and?"

Jiwon:"If she's friends with y/n,then does that mean.."

(Jiwon did some quick thinking.Then,she grasped.)