Forever yours

(I arrived at the roof and I was amazed by everything.)

You:"Whaaa!Yah.."

(Jae Kyung turned around and walked towards me.)

Jae Kyung:"You like it?Not that bad huh?"

(I gave him a thumbs up.I didn't expect him to make it look so romantic.)

Jae Kyung:"It didn't took that long.I was following your drawing but to be honest..Your drawing isn't that great so it was very hard to follow."

(He unfold the paper with my design.)

You:"I tried my best though.At least,you understand it."

(Jae Kyung gave me the confused expression.)

Jae Kyung:"Did you not hear what I said earlier?It was very hard to follow."

(I grabbed the paper and looked at it.Then,I looked back at him.)

You:"Was it..Was it that bad?"

(Jae Kyung nodded his head.)

Jae Kyung:"Ohhh yeah.It was that bad.I had to used 4 heads together to figure everything out."

(I fold the paper and put it in my pocket.)

You:"What about the cake?"

Jae Kyung:"We're about to do it since we finished this already.You just need to write something to express your love to her.We got this y/n!We got your back!"

You:"Are you sure about that?"

Jae Kyung:"Yeah."

(I looked at Jiwon,Moon Bin and Ho Min.)

You:"Hey guys!"

(They turned their head and looked at me.)

Ho Min:"What is it sunbae?"

You:"You guys know that he's unorganized right?"

All 3:"Yes."

You:"You guys know what to do right?"

All 3:"Yes."

Jae Kyung:"What?What are you guys talking about?"

You:"I trained them to be in my place.So they understand how precious is time unlike you.They know what to do.They know time is everything.They know how to control the pace in the kitchen.They follow the routine and flow in the kitchen.They also know what has to be done."

Jae Kyung:"Wow,and you didn't help me improve..What kind friend are you?"

You:"The dependable and reliable one.The reason why I don't help you improve is because you're so unorganized and you keep leaving the cafe."

(Jae Kyung seemed annoyed and started walking away.)

Jae Kyung:"Ahh...I don't care.Let's go."

(I smiled.)

You:"Jae Kyung,thank you."

(Jae Kyung gave me a thumbs up as you're welcome.)

/Time skips/

(I sat down on the table in the cafe and had a pen in my hand.I'm trying to think really hard what to say from my heart and my mind.)