Exposure

[3 weeks later,next morning]

(Today was my day off and all I did was laying down on my bed,thinking.It has been three weeks already ever since I saw Seulgi.I felt weird ever since that night.I don't seeing Sung Cheol with Seulgi.I got up and went jogging around the neighborhood.A hour later,I decided to stop by Jae Kyung's cafe.Jae Kyung was surprised because I came in his cafe when it's my day off.)

Jae Kyung:"Yah..Why are you here on your day off?"

You:"Why I can't come in as a customer?"

Jae Kyung:"Ohh..I thought you don't have money."

You:"Yah.."

(Jae Kyung laughed.)

Jae Kyung:"You know I'm just playing around."

You:"At least I have a life."

Jae Kyung:"What did you say?"

Your Mind:"Ohh crap.."

(I turned around and looked at Jae Kyung.I knew he was pissed when I said that out loud.)

You:"Nothing.I want to order something."

Jae Kyung:"Like what?"

You:"Strawberry and Banana smoothie."

Jae Kyung:"Okay."

(I slowly walked away.I went to a table and sat down.I went on my phone and look at social media.Later on,I found out that Red Velvet released a new song called,Zimzalabim."I didn't want to see it so I quickly ignore it by scrolling up.)

??:"Sunbae,here you go."

(I looked up and spotted Jiwon.)

You:"Oh thank you."

(I smiled at her.She bowed down quickly and left.I started drinking my smoothie.Next thing,all of a sudden..Someone hit myback.I started to cough and look up to the person who hit my back.)

You:"Chung Ha?"

Chung Ha:"Why are you so surprised?"

You:"Why aren't you covering up?"

Chung Ha:"I don't want to."

(The customers spotted Chung Ha.)

Customer#1:"Daebak!Is that Chung Ha?!"

Customer#2:"That's Chung Ha!"

Customer#3:"Chung Ha!"

(All the customers came to my table.They were trying to get Chung Ha to give them,her signature.)

Chung Ha:"Sorry,can I have spend time with my friend first?Then,I promise I PROMISE to give you all my signature.Is that okay?"

(She smiled.)

Customers:"YES!"

(They quietly went back to their table.)

You:"Why are you here?"

Chung Ha:"I finally have time to be here."

You:"I didn't give you the address."

Chung Ha:"I met Jae Kyung on the way to work like 2 weeks ago."

You:"Ohh."

Chung Ha:"What are you doing today?"

You:"Today is my day off."