It happened again

(2 days later,Seulgi and Irene had to attend to places for their schedule then they will be with the others for other performances.I went with them to attend the event and escort them to the store event that they were heading to. Seulgi and Irene went to the entrance and paparazzi begin taking pictures of them.After that,I escorted them inside the store.We looked around the store,looking at accessories and clothes.I let Seulgi and Irene have their moment with the store while another security guard and I stood outside.)

/Time skips/

(We left to the Yonsei University Festival for AKARAKA 2019 event.They already had changed their outfit. Later on,we finally arrived at Yonsei University.I got out of my seat and opened the door for Red Velvet. Mr.Kim and I walked along with Red Velvet to the festival.Seulgi patted my arm and I looked at her.)

Seulgi:"Do I look okay?"

(I smiled and spoke in her ear.)

You:"You look beautiful as always."

(We both smiled while walking.)

/Time skips/

(We headed towards the stage.Red Velvet and I just stood around waiting for the directions.)

??:"Unnie."

(Red Velvet turned around spotted another girl group.One of the girl members came and hugged All the members of Red Velvet.)

Irene:"Nayeon,how have you been?"

Nayeon:"Nothing much.I'm so glad that we are performing today with you guys."

Yeri:"How come you don't text me?"

Nayeon:"I was really busy,I didn't have time to shoot you a text."

(Another member came to Red Velvet.)

Seulgi:"Sana!"

Sana:"Oh hello.Sorry,we need Nayeon."

Irene:"Oh,go ahead."

Nayeon:"I guess I have to go back.Bye unnie."

(They waved goodbye at each other.I came up to them and look at the other girl group.)

You:"Who are they?"

(Red Velvet gave me a surprised look.)

Yeri:"You don't know TWICE!?"

Joy:"Eh?!You really don't know them?"

(I shook my head.)

You:"I don't know who they are."

Yeri:"That doesn't make sense."

You:"What?"

Yeri:"I mean are you old schooled?"

Seulgi:"Yeri,don't speak like that to y/n.It's okay if y/n don't know them."

(I stayed quiet because I felt like I was suppose to know who they are.)

Seulgi:"It's okay y/n.You don't need to know every group."

Wendy:"Seulgi's right.As long you know our group,that's what matters."

Backstage Staff:"Alright,I need Red Velvet over here please."

(Seulgi hold my hand for a bit.)