Fell in love more

(After the Red Mare was over,we headed back to Korea.CEO suggested for us to take some days off.When we arrived to our place,Mr.Kim left after we got everything from the van.)

Yeri:"Where are you guys planning to go?"

Seulgi & Joy:"Secret."

(Yeri gave them a glare.)

Yeri:"You guys are not fun."

(She looked at me.)

Yeri:"Y/n?"

You:"Home."

Yeri:"Wow,three of you are no fun at all."

Yeri:"How about Irene and you,Wendy?"

(They shrugged at Yeri's words.Everybody left Yeri and me behind.)

Yeri:"You guys are seriously no fun."

(Yeri turned her head and glanced at me.)

Yeri:"You too."

(I laughed at her words.She began walking home.)

[The Next Day]

(Red Velvet went somewhere on their vacation.I am finally home alone.Finally peace and quiet and I am all by myself.For some reason,I felt bored and my place was too quiet.I didn't know what to do.I turned on my tv and PS4.I went on youtube and tried to look for something to watch or something that is entertaining.)

You:"Man,is there anything to watch on youtube?"

(Something spotted my attention.I saw Seulgi in this video clip that was in YouTube category"Recommend." .)

You:"Seulgi?"

(I tried to looked for the channel that uploaded this clip.)

You:"Dingo?"

(I became curious about it.So I decided to play the clip.)

/Time skips/

(I had finished watching her dingo clip.I was so touched that Seulgi gave the girls some encourage words.)

)