Our First Indoor Date

(One month later,Seulgi and I were so busy with our jobs.Their schedule was so packed and I had to keep up along with them and Mr.Kim .After finishing everything for the whole entire month,we went on a few dates together whenever Red Velvet doesn't have anything scheduled.We even celebrated our first month anniversary in Bali,Indonesia.But right now,we are about to have another date.We went so many places in public for our previous dates.Obviously in our previous dates,Seulgi had to disguised herself here and there because I am dating an idol.But today is different because our date is not in public.Today,we are going to go on a date indoor.I already started cleaning my house and organized everything around my house.)

You:"Okay,I put this there."

(I adjusted my collections and placed them where I think it is suitable to be at.)

You:"Okay,it looks good right there."

(I continue cleaning other areas of my home.An hour later,I finally finished cleaning.Since that is done,I had to go shopping for food that would last us today.)

/Time skips/

(I came back with bags of foods from the market close by.I looked at the time on my phone and put it in my pocket.)

You:"Okay,its not time yet.I have about 15 minutes left.I need to put the cake in the refrigerator or else it won't be good.She can't see it yet either so I have to put everything away."

(I started putting everything that I bought away in the refrigerator.After I finished doing that,I heard someone entering in my pin.I quickly ran to my couch and laid down.I quickly fix my position to make it seem like I was sleeping.I tried to find something to cover myself to make it like I really did.)

You:"Thank god..My blanket is here."

(I quickly grabbed it and place it on top of me.Then,I was faking my sleep.My door was unlock and someone came in.I hope it was Seulgi who is walking in.)

??:"Oh..What the heck?He's/She's sleeping?"

Your Mind:"That's Seulgi's voice."

(I began hearing her place something on the kitchen counter and started walking towards me.She sat down next to me and started poking my cheek.)

Your Mind:"She actually believed that I'm sleeping."

(She stopped poking my cheek and began speaking to herself even though I'm not sleeping.)

Seulgi:"Y/n look so cute when he/she sleeps.I wonder if I kiss his/her cheek,will he/she feel it?"

Your Mind:"Oh my god!She is the cutest person."

(I slighty opened my eyes and looked at Seulgi.Seulgi already closed her eyes and lean over to kiss my cheek.Right when she was close to my cheek,I turned my head.)

*Smooch*

(She opened her eyes because she was surprised and leaned back.)

Seulgi:"What the heck?Were you pretending to be sleeping?"

You:"No."

(I said it sarcastically.)

Seulgi:"I don't like you."

(I pulled her towards me and kissed on her forehead.)

You:"You still don't like me?"