Time To Love

(After we expressed our love to each other,we sat on the beach watching the waves together while we placed our hands on top of each other.I looked at Seulgi and started feeling the happiness inside of me.)

You:"Seulgi-ya."

Seulgi:"Yes?"

(She turned her head towards me and notice I had my eyes on her before she had her eyes on me.She became red and turned her head the other way because she was shy.)

You:"Why aren't you looking at me?"

Seulgi:"I can't look at you yet."

(I leaned over to Seulgi and look at her face.She still had her head turned because she knew that I wanted her to look at me.)

Your Mind:"Should I mess around with her?She's too cute.."

You:"So you are saying that you can't look at me because you thought my feelings was a joke.Okay I understand.."

(After she heard what I said,she quickly turned towards me.)

Seulgi:"No that's not what I me-"

(I quickly kissed her and she was caught off guard.I smiled at her because I finally got her attention.)

Seulgi:"What the?You were messing around with me huh?"

(She began hitting my arm.)

You:"Ow..Ow.I'm sorry.Sorry.."

(She chuckled.)

You:"What's so funny?"

Seulgi:"You."

You:"Me?"

Seulgi:"You want to know?"

You:"Yeah."

Seulgi:"You really do?"

You:"Of course I do."

(Her face became red once again.)

Seulgi:"I'm happy about something."

You:"About what?"

Seulgi:"That I like you."

You:"You liked me?When did you like me?"

Seulgi:"When we both accidentally kissed in my room."

You:"What!?"

Seulgi:"Yeah."

You:"Is that why you were mad at me at Seoul Land?"

Seulgi:"Noo.."

You:"What else?

Seulgi:"You left me alone by myself for your female friends."

You:"Oh my god Seulgi-ya.Do you think they will change my feelings for you?I liked you for a long time."

Seulgi:"You might not know."

You:"What about you then?"

Seulgi:"What?"

You:"Explain about you and Taeyong having fun in the practice room in China."

Seulgi:"Was that you?"

You:"Yeah."

Seulgi:"Y/n,there's a explanation for that. Taeyong keep messing up with the same part that's why."