Distant

(Seulgi came out of Wendy's room.)

Joy:"Seulgi-unnie,where's y/n?"

(Seulgi avoided Joy's question and rushed to the couch.She sat down and place her earphones in her ears.She quickly opened her notebook and resume drawing.Yeri came out from her room and looked around.)

Yeri:"Oh?Uh?Where's y/n?"

(She looked at Joy.Joy pointed at Seulgi with her head.Yeri went to Joy and sat next to her.)

Yeri:"What happen?"

Joy:"I don't know.Seulgi came out of Wendy's room and ignored my question about y/n."

(I came out of Wendy's room.Joy's eyes open wide and her mouth dropped because Seulgi came out from Wendy's room earlier.She begin slapping Yeri's arm repeatedly. Yeri looked at Joy while Joy slapped her.)

Yeri:"That hurt.."

(Joy grabbed Yeri and took Yeri to her room.I sat on a different couch and took out my phone and looked at SNS(Social Media). Wendy came to the living room and tapped on Seulgi's shoulder.Seulgi removed her earphones and looked at Wendy.)

Seulgi:"What?"

Wendy:"Come help me,set the table up."

(Seulgi got up and went with Wendy,to set the table.While they were setting up the table,Mr.Kim came in with bags in his hands.Irene saw the bags in his hands.)

Irene:"What?Oppa,what is that in your hand?"

Mr.Kim:"Ohh we have Tteok-bokki(Rice Cake) and I bought cake.)

Wendy:"Really?Cake!"

Mr.Kim:"Yeah,CEO told us to celebrate tonight with your winning and welcome y/n!"

Wendy:"That's so nice!"

(Yeri and Joy came out the room,rush over to Mr.Kim.)

Yeri:"I heard cake?!"

Joy:"Tteok-bokki?!"

Mr.Kim:"Yeah,that's right!"

Yeri:"ALRIGHT!"

Mr.Kim:"Let's eat."

(Mr.Kim saw the food dishes set on the table.)

Mr.Kim:"Wow we are going to have a lot of left overs."

(We went to the table and sat down.)

Everyone:"Thank you for the meal."

(Irene grabbed everyone's bowl and gave them bowl of rice.I looked at the dishes and couldn't make up my mind to get first.All of a sudden,Joy gave me a little amount of one of the dishes.)

Joy:"Y/n,eat up."

(Joy smiled at me.)

You:"Thank you."

(Yeri also gave me a little amount of the other dishes.)

Yeri:"Y/n,you have done so well today!Eat up!"

(Yeri smiled at me.I didn't know what to do but gave her a smile.)

Irene:"Why are both of you acting like this?"

Mr.Kim:"Hey,you two never done that to me before?"

(Joy and Yeri looked at each other.)