The New Girl

"So you found a new girl huh?" My good friend, and second in command, Simon asks.

"Yeah. Thought she was already fucking turned. She looked like absolute shit. Didn't even recognize her as a female. Let alone a human."

"So I take it she's not new wife material?"

"Too soon to tell But not fucking likely."

"Maybe I'll have a chance with this one." Simon laughs.

"Looks a little young, but she's all yours. Gonna need that shower scrubbed when she gets out." I snort followed with a light laugh. I mean I'm into all kinds of women... all fucking kinds. But sheesh, I'm not so fucking sure about this one. She looked too long gone. A little too young. She didn't seem to wow me. Not like the four or five or six other whores I have at my beckon fucking call.

Another one of my men, fat Joseph walks in with clothing for her. "Here's those clothes you wanted."

"Thank you my good man."

"So, new girl?" Joey asks trying to peek through the crack in the bathroom door like a horny fucking thirteen year old boy. We suddenly hear her singing. It's a beautiful sound. Interested, I take the clothes from Fatass Joseph and creep into the bathroom not wanting her to stop singing. I listen for a moment but don't want to seem too fucking creepy so I leave.

It's a familiar tune that I think my Lucille used to hum. Or maybe I heard it on the radio one morning.

"Yeah. New girl. Her name is Kendall." I inform him finally answering his question as I shut the bathroom door again. It's like suddenly I bring a female back and everyone's dick is harder than a fucking rock no matter what they look like. Everyone wants a piece of ass now that it's rare to come by. They just hope I have no interest, because if i fucking do... cards are off the table. No woman has ever said no to me. I have a way with the ladies.

"Maybe you'll get lucky and finally lose your virginity." Simon jokes to fat Joey. Our conversation is interrupted by the door opening. We are all a little taken back because she is a lot nicer looking than I initially thought. I mean is she the hottest woman I have ever seen? Abso-fucking-loutely not. She looks young though. Her dark hair is pulled back into a slick ponytail. She's got very slightly tan tinted smooth skin from the sun. Perfect set of tits and a pretty good ass, especially in those pants. I can't help but to watch the water droplets fall between her breast. A round face with small plump lips. She's on the skinnier side probably from lack of food but by no means stick fucking thin. Just fit. Her piercing brown eyes are different than any I've ever seen. I can't help but to notice the faint white lines across her wrist and thighs. A daddy issue kinda girl maybe? This is a new one for me... shit. She looks a little nervous.

"Thank you. I also cleaned your shower out. So... what do I owe you now?" She asks swaying back and forth slightly. Her nervousness showing once again. She looks at the other men in the room. But her statement jumps out at me. It makes my dick twitch. She WANTS to fucking please me. She wants to give something back...

'How about my dick down your throat' I think to myself. Fuck she's probably under age and I'm now a fucking pedophile. I look to the other two men in the room and they are drooling like fucking dogs. They are probably thinking the same damn thing I am.

"What do you mean?" I mutter finally able to form a damn sentence.

"Well nothings free in this world, especially now. So, what do I owe you?" She asks... so willing to work. God I got to have her as one of my wives. I just fucking got to.

"Hi, I'm Simon. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Simon asks trying to find the answer to the question on every man in the rooms mind.