Ruin The Friendship

Mild Sexual Content

"This is really good."

"Really good? This shit is fantastic!" Negan exclaims taking another mouthful.

"Well you were right, best thing I ate since the world went to shit. Hell, maybe even before that." I smile sipping my wine. After we are finished I offer to do the dishes but Negan says I can just bring them down to the kitchen in the morning.

"Well thank you once again, for everything. Sorry you had to cancel your plans with Julie."

"I'm not. I had more fucking fun with you tonight than I ever had with any of those wives. All they want from me is new shit. 'New clothes, new nail polish, new shoes' it's a nice break from them."

"Well I guess it worked out then. You got a night off from the wives, and I got a night with you." I say not realizing how pathetic that sounds.

"Yeah I'm pretty fucking great to be around." He teases

"Don't let it go to your head." I laugh. "But I guess you're alright." I taunt.

"Just alright? Ouch..." He jokes closing the gap between us. Suddenly I feel as if all the air has been taken out of my lungs. "You seem flustered as fuck, my handsome looks making you woozy?"

"Oh shut up." I tease rolling my eyes and then staring into his. I take a bold step closing the gap even more. I look up as he looks down staring deeply into me once again. Before I can react he pulls me into a heated kiss and pushes me against the door. His hands run through his hair.

"I've got to have you." He groans deeply. "I just fucking have to. I wanna fuck you so fucking bad. Like til you can't fucking walk straight for a week bad." He says.

I'm so caught up in everything I didn't even notice we got to the bedroom. He lays me down on the bed. He removes his shirt so I remove mine. He starts kissing up and down my body as my hands tangle in his dark hair. I grind against his body.

"You sure you want this?" He asks.

"Never been more sure of anything in my life." I say as he unzips his jeans and takes off his belt.

"I'll make sure to take it easy."

"Don't... I can handle it."

"Who are you Kendall?"

I've heard people say this a few times around the compound so I am confident when I say,

"I'm Negan."

And that's all he needs to hear to take me to paradise. And paradise he surely took me. Twice.

I roll over sweating as if I just ran a marathon and he is too.

"As wonderful as tonight has been, I really should get going. But I'll see you tomorrow?" I say looking for my clothes which are scattered all around the room.

"So soon? I thought usually the guys hit and run. But you? Your already halfway out the fucking door... plus it's late. Might as well just stay the rest of the fucking night."

Bells go off in my head, he wants me to stay the night? His wives don't even get to stay the night. I must really be something special to him. As much as I want to stay, and trust me I do, I can't risk him finding out about my nightmares. It's too embarrassing. Although if I do stay, I have a feeling we won't be doing much sleeping.

"I don't have anything to wear..." I say as a lame excuse.

"Here." He says tossing me the white cotton shirt he had worn that day. "You can keep it, I have tons of them."

"Thanks" I murmur slipping it over my body "you sure you don't mind?"

"Wouldn't have offered if I did."

I slip back into bed with him and if it wasn't the most heavenly feeling then I don't know what is. I am so exhausted I pass out almost immediately, but still am aware enough to feel him wrap his arms around me.

The next morning, yes, morning, I slept through the rest of the night. I wake up and see Negan is fast asleep. I think about slipping out of the room but I decide against it. I do end up getting up to use the bathroom though. When I walk out he's still sleeping so I slide back into bed with him causing him to wake up.

"Good Morning." I say nervous of how he is going to be feeling about the situation today.

"A good fucking morning it surely is." He says as he starts kissing me once again. Damn, this guy is unsatisfiable. But lucky for him, so am I.

After morning sex, I roll out of bed. I know if I don't get out of bed now, he will have me here for the rest of the day.

"I guess I'll go shower and come back to send your breakfast order down."

"Shit, just use mine. I mean I'm the one who made the mess." He winks as I roll my eyes smiling.

"It's fine, I've got to get fresh clothes from my room. But I'll be back over after." I reassure him as I slip on my dark denim jeans from last night. I don't even bother changing out of his shirt. I pick up my old shirt and head out the door. Just as I am opening the door I see Julie standing as if she was just about to knock.

A painful look fills her face as she realizes I stayed the night. She also sees the shirt I'm wearing and immediately realizes it's his. The smell of him lingers on it.

"I warned you to stay away from him." Her voice growls deeply.

"I'm not fucking scared of you. Don't forget, you need a man to protect you. I don't. And there's a good reason for that. So move the fuck aside so I can head back to my room. I have to be back here in thirty minutes." I smile. She gives me another dirty look but steps aside so I can leave. She enters his room slamming the door behind me.