Reverse

I couldn't believe what I had just done, and I couldn't believe Kendall just turned me the hell away. I walked down to the main hall to grab a drink. Normally I'd invite Dwight and Simon but they're the ones who pushed me to this stupid fucking situation to begin with.

I needed to clear the holy hell out of my mind. I sent away the wife, Kendall walking in was a real boner killer. But I mean come on was it really that big of a fucking deal? I mean it's not like Kendall and I are dating or married. So why do I feel so damn guilty about it. She knew the terms and conditions going into this mess, so why the fuck should this shit even matter. I enter the bar and unfortunately for me Dwight and Simon are already seated.

"You make up with Kendall?" Dwight asks.

"That's mighty fucking bold of you to ask. And no, I didn't. In fact I just got back from fucking one of my wives. I'll leave you guessing as to which one." I smirk at Dwight with one of those 'I'm-an-asshole-and-I fucking-know-it' kind of smiles. I lie through my teeth like a jackass to cover up what really had happened. Dwight gives me an irritated look as he pours back his drink.

"Yeah? How was it?" Simon pushes.

"Good. Even better when Kendall walked in." I snort

"Oh threesome?" Simon smiles.

"No. Just a good smack in the face to her. Remind her of her damn place. You know you've got to do that with woman sometimes. Give them a bit of a wake up call as to who they're dealing with. She'll be my wife in no time after that."

"You know... that's a serious dick move." Dwight mutters.

"What was that?" I ask irritated he would say such a fucking thing to me.

"I just... I mean this with all due respect, she didn't do anything to you. She's been nothing but good for you and you're pushing her away and one day Negan you're going to push her too far."

I scoff at the thought of her ever leaving anywhere, "Dwight there's a reason you're not seated at the endless pussy buffet. I have her eating out of the palm of my damn hand. Can you believe this shit Simon?" I say turning to my second hand man.

"Actually... I've gotta side with Dwight on this one boss. With all due respect. Kendall's a catch man. She's young, hardworking, determined. She's got a hot body and a cute face. Not to mention she's willing to put out for you anytime anywhere, or so you've told me... What more could you ask for these days?"

"You know what. Fuck both of you." I say chugging the rest of my drink. I head back to my room to take a cold shower. I mean getting blue-balled twice due to Kendall was not how I planned my day to go. I turn on the water and step in, had I really done something so bad? What other fucking plans could she possibly have for tonight besides laying awake in her room or reading a book. It's not like she has friends or anything.

I turn off the water and reach for a towel wrapping it around my body. After getting dressed I decide to go search for her, find out what kind of plans she could possibly have for tonight. I'm about to head out when I hear a faint knock on my door.

"I knew she'd come crawling back." I mumble to myself smirking, I open the door but to my surprise it's my wife Sherry and Tanya.

"Tag teaming tonight Ladies?" I ask. I'm not really in the mood after the shit day I had but I can't have my wives being suspicious that I would rather it be Kendall.

"No... it's Kendall." Sherry says shifting uncomfortably.

"What about her?" I mentally groan, were these ladies jealous I was spending time with her too? Or were they here to lecture me after finding out what happened.