Dinner Date

The next day I wake up with a bit of a headache but hey, at least I got some sleep. But all I can think about is that kiss from last night. It's still dark out when I wake up but the sun is just on the brink of rising. I hop in the shower to hopefully wake myself up a little. I then get dressed in a pale blue tank top and some jeans. I put on some white sneakers and head down to the cafeteria for some coffee. I also grab a cup for Negan.

"How many points do I have left?" I ask the person behind the book. A panicked look takes over their face for a half a second before they respond.

"Oh um. 2,500." They say.

"That can't be right? I was at 2,500 yesterday." I say trying to peek in the book. It is then I see there is an infinity sign next to my name... that's what his wives get. Since they don't work for points. I've been working for unlimited points.

"Please don't say anything, he made us promise not to tell you. He said you're stubborn and wouldn't like that."

"I don't, but I won't say anything. I promise." I agree as I take the coffee. I walk past the infirmary and get two aspirins for Negan. I know his head will be pounding this morning. I walk to his room and enter, he gave me a key two days ago so he didn't have to keep answering the door for me.

As soon as I enter I be as quiet as possible, Negan is still fast asleep in his bed. I set down the coffee on his table along with the aspirins and my notepads. I then look through his books. He wouldn't mind. I pick a book and exchange it with my last one.

I hear shuffling in his room so I grab the aspirin and coffee. I also get him a glass of water. His door is wide open but I still knock before entering.

"Hm..." he groans as his eyes open. His hands go straight to his head. "I've got to stop drinking so fucking much." He says as I place the aspirin and water on his side table. He takes it immediately and then gets up. He is in his boxers and nothing else so I once again turn away and walk into his living space until he is dressed.

He enters the room and sits down sipping the coffee. "Looks like you had a little extra after I left." I smirk.

"A little would be a fucking understatement." He groans stretching and yawning. "So what's on my agenda for today?" He asks

"Well you have a meeting in an hour. Also Lisa wanted to see you in pantry at some point." I inform him.

"Cancel that meeting, I'm not doing shit today." He says.

"Okay... I'll let Simon know. What do you need me to do today?" I ask.

"Well after you call down for breakfast, you can make my bed. And then you can go see what Lisa wanted. Probably another list of shit to give the Saviors. I think they had a delivery today, so you can help move shit. Take whatever you want, you get first dibs for unloading it. And after that you can report back to me." He says.

"Sure thing." I respond. After I am finished doing everything he has asked I report back to him. It's the late afternoon at this point. I knock on the door twice before coming in.

"Negan? It's Kendall." I say walking into his room. I smell something cooking and turn to see him in his makeshift kitchen. It consists of a mini fridge, a sink, kitchen counter, and a stove top. "What's all this?" I ask.

"Sick of shitty Sanctuary food, thought I'd make my own dinner tonight."

"I didn't know you cooked?" I said.

"I most certainly fucking do. I'm fucking awesome at it too." He says.

"So what's on the menu for you tonight?" I ask.

"My famous spaghetti. It is the bomb diggity doggone good." He brags.

"So I take it I should cancel your dinner order for tonight?"

"Fuck yes, and cancel yours too." He says as I give him an odd look. "You've GOT to try some of this. It's the best thing you'll have ever eaten since the world went to shit."

"Sounds tempting, but I wouldn't want to intrude." I say sitting on his counter.

"It's not intruding if I invited you. Most people say thank you."

"Well thanks for the offer but it'd be too much. You do too much for me already."

"Coming from the fucking girl who scrubs my bathroom and folds my damn laundry. Here, try this." He says getting a dollop of tomato sauce on his finger.

"What?"

"Don't be a pussy. Just try it!" He encourages.

"I'm not eating that off your finger, God only knows where they've been. I don't think that's very sanitary." I laugh.

"Sanitary? You're sitting on my kitchen counter and you're worried about sanitary? Plus I washed them like ten minutes ago. Just fucking go for it." He laughs and with that I wrap my mouth around his finger. His demeanor shifts and the color of his eyes darken and I think I have a clue where his mind has traveled to. I pull my mouth away biting my lip slightly for added effect. I mean the sauce is really good, but his reaction was better.

"Fuck." He mumbles under his breath. Once again our moment is interrupted by a knock on the door. Why do people always have such shit timing? I had been talking and joking around with Negan for so long I didn't even notice the sun had already set. Guess time really does go fast when you're having fun.

"I'll get it." I say hopping off the counter and moving to his door. I swing it open and of course the bitch of the hour stands in front of me.

"Fuck. What are you doing here?" She groans.

"Uh... I work here remember?" I can tell she isn't happy but I sure as fuck am.

"What, so you answer the doors too?"

"I do everything for him... everything." I tease knowing her blood is boiling as hot as the water in Negan's pot.

"Shit... uh. Julie why are you here?" He asks.

"Um... it's my night, remember? You may have blown things off for the other girls but I know you'd never for me, right?" She asks with these pathetic puppy dog eyes.

"Well I guess that's my cue to go. Thanks for all the fun, I'll see you tomorrow though." I say and just as I am about to leave he speaks,

"Uh. Actually I'm gonna need a rain check Julie. You see, Kendall and I have been really fucking shit deep in work recently. And fuck, we just have so much to get done. Right?"

"So much." I smile looking directly at Julie.

"You understand, don't you Jules?"

"Actually I don't... you had all fucking day to get it done."

"Woah. Shit, that time of the month already doll? Why don't you take a week off... you seem fucking tense. And I do not need that shit brought in here. Not one fucking bit of it. So why don't you go and sit on your ass with the other wives? Remember your fucking place Julie." He snarls as she looks at him shocked and hurt. She storms off and I just awkwardly stand there.

"Maybe I should go..."

"What? Fuck no. The nights just fucking begun. Don't let that sorry uptight jealous bitch ruin shit."

"You talk about all your wives like that?" I chuckle a little

"Only the ones who get under my fucking skin. Dinners ready anyways and your mind is going to be fucking blown." He says grabbing me a plate and serving me.