Drinks

The next morning I walk into Negan's room and I am surprised to not see a women in here with him.

"So... you and Nick?" Negan asks stepping out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. I turn around to shield my eyes but the image will forever be burnt into my mind. His tatted body, chiseled muscles, it's hard not to turn for a second glance. I stay turned until he is completely clothed.

"What about him?" I ask.

"Oh come on don't play stupid. I know you didn't fuck so what did you do in there? A little handy dandy? Shit didn't think you'd go for him. That's the last person I expected."

"He didn't get laid, well not by me anyways." I say picking up laundry off the floor and putting it in a basket.

"Oh come on I caught you red fucking handed don't even fuck with me. I saw him this morning and he was happy but not 'I got fucked finally happy' he walked straight out of your room."

"He Just walked me to my room." I shrug

"Fine, leave me in the fucking dark, don't tell me. I'm sure he will. He's the type of loud mouth to blabber to the entire fucking floor about whatever you guys did. Guys never kept a fucking secret in his entire life."

I cringe at the thought but don't give in. I put his laundry basket in the corner of his room to do later. I then begin to make his bed. I feel his eyes on me every time I bend over.

"You know you look good with your hair down. I don't think I've ever seen you wear it like you did last night. You should wear it that way more often." Negan compliments moving closer to me and my heart skips a beat.

"God you're gorgeous. I'm glad Nick didn't fuck you last night." He says whispering in my ear. He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and I freeze. Our eyes meet and his look so much darker than usual.

"Come over for drinks tonight. Wear something nice, and your hair down. I still feel like I barely know you." He insists.

"Oh. I- I don't know." I stutter.

"Come on? For me?" He begs his lips nearly brushing against my neck. He takes out my ponytail and moves my hair to the sides of my shoulders.

"I don't think your wives would approve." I say.

"Oh don't worry about them. If we are going to be working closely together I'm gonna need to get to know you."

I ponder for a minute, "fine. On one condition... I want to be a savior."

Negan bursts out into laughter as I stay completely serious.

"Oh you aren't joking? You think I'm gonna send you out there on dangerous runs? Plus you're my assistant. I need you here."

"I can still do that stuff, and be a savior. I just want to go on some runs. Get beyond these walls. I'm more capable than you think." I argue.

"Well after you've done my laundry and finished the rest of the chores come back tonight and maybe we will talk about it." He bribes looking into my eyes once again and this time I can't resist. I really want to kiss him but I don't want to seem desperate so I remain still once again. His lip twitches into a smile, he knows what he is doing to me. Our moment is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Breakfast." Negan says breaking our silence.

After I finish working for Negan I am about to walk to my room when I run into Sherry.