Runaway and Kidnapping Aliens

A/N Written by @inkinmyheartandonthepage. Plot minorly changed.

"Where do you think you're going?" Tony asked, placing a hand on Peter's chest to stop any further movement.

Peter looked around the compound where the other Avengers were currently moving about to collect their gear for the upcoming fight.

The call had just come in that something alien had just crashed into the atmosphere and landed not far from the compound. The Avengers were to scout, report the damage and find out what the hell it was.

"I'm getting my suit?" Peter answered.

"Uh, no. You're staying here and finishing your homework," Tony said.

"What?" Peter whined. "I want to help. I can help, you know I can. I can hold my own."

"And Aunt May will castrate me if that homework isn't finished," Tony said. "You're not coming."

"That's not fair," Peter protested.

"It's a low level recon mission," Steve cut in smoothly, patting Peter on the shoulder. "Not everyone is needed all the time."

"Literally everyone else is going," Peter pointed out. "I can go to."

"Kid, I need you to stay here and do your homework," Tony said.

"Why? I can help," Peter argued.

"No one's saying that you aren't helpful," Steve said. "We just don't need you on this mission."

"But-"

"Kid, you're benched," Tony snapped. "End of discussion."

"That's not fair," Peter cried.

"

Why are you still debating this?" Tony asked. "I said no."

"You could have died last time," Peter blurted out, hands curling by his sides. "The last time something alien came you could have died. I want to come."

"Pete, this isn't last time," Tony tried to calm his son down. "It's a low risk mission."

"Then let me come," Peter yelled.

"No!" Tony snapped. "I'm not saying it again, kid. No more."

"You don't even care," Peter snapped, backing away. He turned around and started to walk from the room.

"Where are you going?" Tony yelled after him.

"Home! Where I'm wanted."

"Peter! Damn it," Tony growled. "Great. This is great."

"We need to go," Natasha said, already suited up and ready to go.

"He can't just walk out of here with potential aliens on the planet," Tony said. "FRIDAY, stop Peter from leaving."

"I'm afraid I can't sir. Peter has already left the building," FRIDAY answered.