Devilish Looks and Not So Big Reveals pt 3

A/N Written by @me_again.

                              Thor

Frank casually slapped Daredevil's face before stepping back. He surveyed his work and decided it would hold long enough.

Horseshoe-sized bolts trapped each wrist and ankle to the top of the water tower.

"You with me Red?" he sounded almost cheerful. The smaller man groaned through his gag and moved feebly. "Yeah, sorry about the tranq Red."

Frank was not sorry.

"I need to finish this hunt tonight and you've been a real pain in the ass lately. I'll check on you when I'm done."

Red shook his head and seemed to come alive a bit more as Frank began lowering himself from the tower.

"You'll be safe enough til I get back. Can't even get up here without a grappling line and only sight line is open sky." He ziplined to the next building and snorted again as he stalked away. "Get some rest alterboy."

Matt didn't have much choice. His struggles, such as they were, verified that he had been restrained by an expert. He was exhausted by the drug, and couldn't even bend his knees or elbows. The water tower must have been really high, because Matt couldn't hear anything from the streets. He wasn't even certain he was still in Hell's Kitchen. The wind currents around him shredded sounds and smells into an almost peaceful white noise. He wasn't comfortable exactly, but it was the closest he'd been in awhile, and bizarrely enough given the situation, Daredevil trusted Frank.

If The Punisher said he was going to be released unharmed, that's what was going to happen. Matt was awakened from his light doze when large boots landed with a boom next to his head. Daredevil automatically tried to roll away, belatedly remembering his compromised position. He relaxed slightly when he recognized the person as Thor, but not for long. The giant man sat right next to him, staring at him for a long minute before heaving a sad sigh and setting his very large and very warm hand on Matt's thigh.

"Ngor?!!" Daredevil spluttered through his gag.

"Daredevil." Thor started and then stopped. He patted the firm armour-clad thigh under his hand.

"Matthew. Forgive me. I almost did not stop when I saw your wanton offering. As much as it delights me to know that my admiration is returned, I am afraid I cannot offer you my affections." Thor looked around and slid his hand down the leather clad leg to the restraint at his ankle. The Avenger toyed with the bolt for a minute and then sat back with a reluctant sigh. "You took such care in your preparations. Truly this is a most tempting carnal sacrifice to me."

"Io glor ghiflu!" Daredevil growled, jerking at his bonds. Thor patted his thigh again, feeling the muscles twitch as the man squirmed next to him.

"No friend it is not you. Your desire for me is evident in the secluded platform you selected to guarantee our lusts could be sated without interruption. You positioned yourself where no other might find you, spread out like a delectable juicy feast for my eyes alone. Writhing so wantonly under my hand. In times past I would have gladly ravished you here on this altar, ripping your bonds ands claiming your body."

"Gluh? Io wa gah agheuh!" his would-be lover gasped.

"It cannot be." Thor replied sternly.
"Jane has forbidden it." He squeezed Matt's thigh meaningfully and continued. "I told her we could share. She could place the perfect flower of her womanhood over your glorious lips even as I buried myself between your thighs." Thor looked away at the squeaking noises coming from those lips now. "I described your beautiful, panting face as I bent you over her lap, gripped your magnificent rounded buttocks and thrust my way to completion but she was not swayed."

Daredevil was silent and still now, staring blankly in Thor's direction. What little of his face could be seen was as red as his suit.

"I may not even use your hands, nor your tongue, nor allow any part of you to satisfy my lust." Thor looked at Daredevil's stricken face and then clapped his thigh once more before standing up and sliding his hands on the hilt of his hammer. "Do not tempt me in this way again. I have made promises to Jane and I will keep my word. Are you still willing to fight beside me, knowing you will never be seated upon my princely staff and ridden to ecstasy?" Thor stared at Daredevil until he received a single jerky nod. The Asgardian's shoulders eased, and he gave his fellow warrior a small smile. "I should not have doubted. I understand this rejection is not something you wish to share. We will not speak of this again."

He began to spin Mjolnir and took off with a quiet (for Thor) "Farewell, Friend."

Matt let his head thump against the water tower again. He'd thwacked it a few times during the freaky impassioned monologue but unfortunately he still heard every word. Thank God Thor hadn't descended on him in public.

Daredevil thumped his head one more time and tried to drive the whole thing out of his memory.

About 30 minutes later Frank grunted as he pulled himself up the ladder. He looked over the vigilante and then stepped forward and pulled out the gag.

"Don't ever do this again" Daredevil growled menacingly.

Frank huffed, thoroughly unimpressed as he began to loosen the bolts. He wouldn't free Red. That was asking for a punch to the face. He would make it possible for the other man to escape while giving Frank time to go to ground. Before descending the ladder Frank pried a small box off of the tower. Daredevil, who already had one foot free (damn that guy was bendy) froze.

"Oh." Matt said, in a completely different voice. "Oh. Is that um.."

"Camera." Frank confirmed, eying Red curiously. "Surprised you didn't know."

"Um. Wind currents. Stuff." Daredevil had stopped his escape and was staring at the little box. His face was kind of slack, like Frank'd gotten in a good hit. "Umm."

"You all right Red?" Frank could kick himself for asking. After a moment Daredevil started struggling again, growling threats and muttering vehemently to himself. Frank shrugged and made his own escape.

He'd find out what had Red all worked up soon enough.

Comment, Like, and Follow :3
Words: 1080