Prologue

Hii guys !!!!....This is subagokul with new story....

Hope you guys will give the same support for this story too......

Silent do vote guys if you liked this story......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This story starts from current scenario from kumkum bhagya.... Where kiara fell from the cliff (don't worry guys in my story atlast I'll make kiara alive)....

The same scenario where abhigya blaming each other for kiara's death....

Abhi: it's all because of your foolishness pragya... Because of you my daughter is not with me.....

Pragya: what me???... What I did???... If we gave the money means our kiara will be with us....

Abhi: even if we give the money too they won't leave our kiara..... Only because of you... She is death....

Pragya felt heart broken....

Abhi: first you killed my dadi.... Then my daughter....are you a good mother???...

Pragya felt she is remembering the same moment after dadi's death.....

Pragya: What did you say???... I'm not a good mother???...

She felt heart broken....

Abhi: yes you are not a good mother nor good wife....

The blame game continues.... Pragya's heart breaks into pieces which can't able to stick anymore......

The family members make a decision.... Both abhi and pragya took their twin children.... Abhi took one child and pragya took another child and went from there promising that she won't return to this house ever......

Pragya went outside.... She starts walking on the road by carrying her daughter with heart broken..... Just then a car stops before her.... The two person gets down from the car.... The person revealed to pragya....

Pragya: bulbul!!!!!....

Yes guys it's bulbul....

Pragya hugs her sister... Pragya doesn't know she wants to feel happy for getting her sister back or cry for her fate.....