CHAPTER - 7 MY DAUGHTER

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented...😘😘

Special thanks to all those who commented...😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote if you guys need fast updates....💖💖💖💖

Happy Reading...😃😃😃

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

7. MY DAUGHTER...

Lets get into the story.....

In Pragya's house...

It was the beautiful morning where everyone is busy in their daily chores...

Pragya is getting ready to school and she came out of the shower and she wears the beautiful saree..

She went to Prachi to wake her up ...She shocked to see prachi's state..

She touched her head.. she shocked to see prachi is burning in fever... And she is murmuring something which is hearable to pragya...Prachi is continueously murmuring "papa"...

By seeing her daughters condition tears started to flow from her eyes...She hugs prachi close to her..

Pragya: beta, see mumma is here right.. dont cry beta... papa will come soon to you..Please dont cry beta..

Pragya tried alot to convince her but she is crying in her sleep and continuously murmuring papa,...

She immediately called bulbul...she asked her to call their family doctor...

Pragya takes the bowl full of cold water and also towel..She wets the cloth with the cold water and she placed the towel on Prachi's head...

Bulbul came there..

Bulbul: dii..Our doctor is in urgent operation..he can come only in afternoon...He asked to give the fever tablets which he once prescribed for prachii..

Pragya: we want to wait for him because if we consult any doctor rather than him means Prachi will get allergy to new medicines..

Vivan came there with the doctor prescribed tablets ....

Pragya gives tabets to Prachi..

She takes her in her arms and she pats her and bulbul came there with the light food...Prachi had little..but still she murmurs papa,,

Pragya cries hearing the word papa..

Pragya (herself)... See Abhi she is crying because of you...Im wrong abhi I cant able to give the father's love to our daughter......Why you throwed us out???

Later after sometimes prachi slept but still the fever is not decreasing....

Pragya took off today....

IN SCHOOL...

Abhi came there to pick up Riya..
He surprised to see Riya coming alone because she would always come with Prachi.....