CHAPTER - 18

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘

Special thanks to all those who commented 😍

Happy Reading!!!😀😀😀

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get Into the Story..

Next Morning...

Pragya gets up from her beautiful sleep... She looks at her Daughter and her Husband sleeping peacefully...
She kissed her Daughter's forehead.. And she saw How Abhi Possessively Holding Their Daughter.. She smiled at him and she about to Carress his face... But she stops all of the sudden...

She went to fresh up and she came back and saw Abhi And Suhana playing... She thought to herself soon Their both daughters will get their Father's and Mother's Love...

"Mumma Good Morning" sqeauls Suhana...

"Baby Good morning" tells Pragya...

Suhana and Pragya hugs... Pragya kissed her forehead...

"wait Princess I'll Bring you Milk...Your favorite Strawberry flavor" tells Pragya....

Abhi gets surprised Hearing this.. He is glad that Pragya knows about their daughter's favorites...

Abhi thought he can ask for his favorite coffee to pragya.. Yes it's been three years he drinks Coffee... But he thought he doesn't wants to ask...

"Mumma I'll too come with you!"

Pragya takes her in her arms and she about to move but she stops and she turns towards Abhi ...

"What do you like to drink?? Tea or Coffee" asks Pragya... She knows he loves coffee.. She thought to prepare coffee for him...

"Tea" he tells her...

Pragya gets shocked hearing this... She looks at him in shock... Seeing her shocking face Abhi answered...

"Actually I stopped drinking Coffee...!" tells Abhi...

"But why!!??" asks Pragya...

"There is no-one for me to prepare my favorite coffee.. So it's been three years I stopped drinking coffee" tells Abhi with a sad face...

Seeing his Sad face Pragya too gets sad...

"Oh OK." saying this Pragya went from there taking Suhana with her...

Abhi mentally smiled...

"If she brings coffee means she is still my fuggi who can't see Me sad..If she brings Tea means??" tells Abhi himself...

Pragya set Strawberry Milkshake to Suhana and she passed it to Suhana... Pragya after preparing the drink she went towards the hall she saw Abhi busy typing something in his Mobile...

She frowns... She pulled the Mobile from his hand and she forwards the Mug to her...

"Pragya it's important give back my Mobile" saying this he takes the Mug...

"First drink this and you do your important work" says Pragya keeps the mobile beside him...

Abhi sips it.. He is surprised to drink coffee.. His favorite Coffee from his fuggi... He gets happy.. But he didn't showed in his face... But he continues to drink the Coffee...

Pragya is eagerly waiting for his answer frowns seeing him not saying anything about the Coffee...

"What the hell!?? Did he forget the taste of Coffee or what??? Can't he say something??...Idiot Rockstar.. Pragya when did you started to expect something from him??... He is Same Arrogant Attitude Rockstar" murumers Pragya inside her...