CHAPTER 17

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.... 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote guys if you need fast updates ❤

Happy Reading!!!😀

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀

Let's get Into the story...

"And I need some time for coming back to your home... May be I'll back to your home after Adithi returns... Till than Suhana and... And you stay in my home" said Pragya...

Abhi can't believe his own ears... He felt happy... He gonna spent time with Pragya along with his daughter and after that Pragya along with Aditi gonna come back to their home...

"Thank you so much Pragya!" said Abhi...

"I don't need your thanks.. I'm doing only for my Daughter and you don't mistake that I have forgiven you ....Once the heart broke it can't refix it back!" Said Pragya determinately..

Abhi felt bad... Abhi nods his head and he gets up from the bed and turns other side to hide his tears... He thought he deserves this for hurting his fuggi.. But his heart pains more whenever Pragya talks like this...... Pragya looks at him.. She just stay silent.....Yes it hurts to see him in pain but she don't have any other option ...

Abhi went to pay the hospital bill and Pragya, Abhi and Suhana bid from the hospital from Abhi's car...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

I

n car...

Abhi is so happy that finally he going to spent some time with his wife and his daughter alone.. And he thought it would be so good if his another daughter too here with them. But he thought First he wants to convince his fuggi..

He knows it's difficult but he won't leave any stone to convince his fuggi... And Abhi is driving the car.. And Pragya is sitting beside in the passenger seat with Suhana in her lap.. Both his Angels are playing with each other...

"Mumma I'm so happy because you gonna be with us and also aditi... You know how much I missed you these days!...why you left me?? " asked Suhana with the sad face...

Both Abhi and Pragya don't know what to answer... Abhi is dieing in guilty because of him now his daughters are suffering...

"It's ok princess.. Now mumma came back na ...Now mumma won't leave you in any situation ok" said pragya and she kissed Suhana...

Again both Pragya and Suhana starts play with each other... It's just irritating for Abhi because Pragya didn't even looks at him.. He tried to get attention from his fuggi but it's not happening..

He ons the MP3 player.. He plays his Rock music in high volume... Hearing Abhi's music Suhana starts to dance happily...