CHAPTER 25

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!

Happy Reading!! 😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story...

Next Morning...

It's an Beautiful Morning in Florida... AbhiGya's two little Muchkins sleeping hard in their bedroom and Let's shift our camera to Our Love birds...

Last night is one of the Best Night of their Life.. Two Separated souls entiwned together last Night by their soul and Body...

Pragya snuggles close to Abhi in her sleep... Abhi Woke up with her Snuggles... He hardly sleeps last night.. He felt he can sleep some more time but He can't close his Eyes when he have his Angel in his Arms.. He can't able to control his Senses having her in his arms... Their clothes scattered all over the Room and She is left only with His Shirt which he Wore her last Night.... She Looks Devilishly beautiful to his eyes...

He carres her Cheek and he placed a Soft Kiss on her forehead and her Lips Curved into an Angelic smile in her sleep and she turns to other side and she continues her sleep... Abhi surrounds his arms around her waist and Hugging her close to him.. He too drifted to sleep...

After an Hour of Tight sleep Pragya Got up from her sleep.. She saw Her Husband sleeping hugging her close to him.. She turns to face him.. Precious Night's Flashes flashed like a Movie before her eyes.. She Blushed... She placed a Soft kiss on his Cheeks... Abhi already woke up but he acting like sleeping... Pragya jerked when Abhi's Fingers starts to Draw World maps on Her waist inside Her Shirt...

"Cheater Cock!" She tries to push him but Abhi rolls her on the bed and Topples her... He careers Her cheeks...

"Leave Me Suniye!! Our Muchkins might have woke up!" She tries to Push him...

"I won't Leave You Pragya...The Mistake I Did for two time.. Hereafter I won't!" He said looking at her eyes.. She realized he is feeling Guilty for his doings...She wants him to be Guilty free.. She Just want happiness in their life...

She rolls on him and topples him...She cups his face...

"suniye, only you can Spread happiness in My life.. without you I'm nothing!! Please stop being guilty.. it's not suits you...I have forgiven you wholeheartedly..pls let's not think about our Past.. let's Live in the Present!" She said Caressing his beard..He smiles hearing it...

"Thank you so much Fuggi! Thanks for giving me a second chance!" He said pulling her even more closer kissing her forehead....She shyly smiles feeling his Wet kiss... She hides her face in his bare chest.. he can sense her Lips pressing on his chest...He rolls again coming on top of her...she looks at him...

She shyly Nods no...Abhi Nods Yes..she about to push him were his disrespectful hands starts to open her shirt buttons....And Once her clothes went it's way down..He scooped her in his arms and Marched to the bathroom to take the hot shower together...

After 3 Days...

It's been three days since AbhiGya and their Muchkins came Back from Florida...They enjoyed alot on their Trip and Abhi And Pragya felt so happy that they are Together by soul....

A Black BMW car stops before the Mehra Mansion.... It's None other than King and Kiara....

"Finally We are here to meet your Mumma And Papa" King said to Kiara...She immensely happy to see Her Family'... she missed her Mumma and Papa so much and also her Cute Little sisters Aditi and Suhana...