CHAPTER-16

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!

Happy Reading!!!😊😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story..

With Abhi..

Abhi reached the hospital and he enquired about Suhana ....He runs towards the room number...

He opens the door.... And he shocked to see Suhana with Pragya...

Hearing the door Sound Pragya saw Abhi standing there panting...

"Papa" called Suhana...

World stops for Both Abhi and Pragya... Pragya can't able to understand the fact why Suhana is calling Abhi as Papa... She can't able to come back to the reality...

At the moment when Abhi saw Pragya with Suhana he felt so happy... Even though he is confused how both daughter and mother meet.. But he is happy to see them both together... Tears starts to flow from both Abhi's and Pragya's eyes....

"Papa" called Suhana which brings back Abhi and Pragya to the world....

Abhi hurrides towards Suhana and takes her from Pragya's lap and kisses her forehead... They both hugs...

Pragya came back to sense.. She can't able to control her tears knowing the truth of her daughter... She is so happy to see her daughter.. Now she came to know why she feels so happy whenever Suhana with her.. She came to know the Bond between them...

She looks at Her daughter with so much love and happiness... Finally she meet her daughter.... She cames to know this cutie pie is none other than her daughter... She just wants to hug her tight and shower her daughter with mother's love...

Abhi looks at Pragya...

Abhi cups Suhana's face...

"Princess suddenly what happen to you??.you know how much papa got fear!!" asks Abhi with tears in his eyes...

"Papa I want mumma!"

Pragya felt so bad.... She just takes Suhana in her arms and hugs her like she would vanish in air... She hugs her tightly..

Pragya keep on murmuring "sorry" ....Looking at Mother Daughter emotional reunion.. Abhi felt so happy... He wipes his tears ....

"I'm sorry princess...I'm sorry.. Mumma wouldn't have left you... I'm sorry princess" cries Pragya...

Where Suhana felt clueless.. But she wipes Pragya's tears...

"Mam don't cry.. I feel so bad to see your tears" tells Suhana with a sad face...