CHAPTER 21"OUR MUCHKINS"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented ❤❤❤

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!☺

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀😀😀

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Let's Get Into The Story...

Next Morning...

It is the day Were Aditi gonna Come back from her Short Trip... Abhi is so Much excited for her Arrival.. Even Pragya is so happy that Finally Their family Gonna Complete..

And After Aditi's Arrival she thought she can go back to Mehra Family as per Abhi's Wish.. But one corner she is so Upset that Kiara is not with them...

Even she knows Abhi too Feeling so Broken Inside thinking about their Daughter... Because whatever it is she is Their first Love of Life... They Can't Able to Forget her ever in their Life...

Wandering in her thoughts she saw Her Husband and Suhana is Playing with each other.. We're Abhi is Laying on the Bed and Suhana is Sitting on his stomach.. She smiles at them... She can able to see Abhi's happiness and excitement for his Daughter...

In Evening...

Bulbul, Vivan and Aditi reached the home back... Hearing the Knock Pragya opens the door and She takes Aditi from Vivan's Arms...

"Mumma!!!! I missed you so much!" squeals Aditi kissing Pragya's cheeks... Pragya too kissed her forehead... They both hugs tightly...

"Love you So Much Mumma!" tells Aditi surrounding her arms around Pragya's neck...

"Love you too baby!" kissed Pragya...

"You know Mumma I love the place so much.. I really enjoyed with Massi and Mausa!" Tells Aditi happily...

Pragya kissed her forehead...

"You know mumma I missed Suhana so much!" tells Aditi sadly...

Pragya gets happy hearing this...

"Baby Mumma had a Surprise for you!!" tells Pragya with a Happy smile...

Hearing the Word surprise Aditi's Face lit In happiness... She squeals in Joy...

"What surprise Maa?? I'm so excited" squeals Aditi ....

"You always Ask about your Dad na??"

Hearing the Word Dad Aditi's Face Lit like a Hundred Watts Bulb...

"My Papa is here??" squeals Aditi.. Jumping from Pragya's lap...

"Baby your Papa is here and also Your Sister is also here!" tells Pragya excitedly...

Hearing this Aditi squeals...

"OMG Mumma.. I'm so happy... What??! I have a Sister too... I'm so lucky mumma....Where are they mumma.. I want to see them Immediately!" squeals Aditi...

Pragya shows the way... She Runs Towards the direction... She enters inside the room which Pragya showed...

Pragya smiles at Aditi....Bulbul and Vivan comes towards Pragya...

"I'm so happy For you dii.. You should get all the Happiness in your Life dii.. I'm sure Jiju will keep you happy!" tells Bulbul Hugging Pragya... She wipes her Happy Tears...

Inside the Room...

Aditi Runs inside the Room and she shocked to see Abhi there who is waiting for Aditi.... Looking at Abhi she Runs towards him were Abhi takes her in his arms and he kissed her Forehead and he twirls her happily were Aditi laughs...