CHAPTER 20

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘

Wow 🙌🎊🎉 We are in 20th Chapter successfully... Hope you guys give the same support till the end...

I'm dedicating this chapter to all my lovely readers...

Answer few questions at the end without fail...

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story...

After Enjoying so Much in the beach... Trio driving back to Home at Night... Abhi is driving the car..

And Pragya is sitting on the Passenger seat with Suhana on her lap.. She slept...

The driving is so silent... Suddenly Pragya placed her hand on Abhi's hand which is on the Hand break...

Abhi surprised seeing His Pragya's soft hand on his... He turns towards her and their Both Eyes locked with each other...

Her eyes speaks more volumes... Abhi can't able to control her looking at her deep eye lock... Abhi breaks the Eyelock suddenly as he is driving the car...

Pragya entiwns her fingers with his fingers.. Again Abhi gets surprised he too entiwns with her...

"Suniye stop the car!" tells Pragya softly...

"Why Pragya!" asked Abhi with Confusion...

"Stop na!"

Abhi stops the car on the sideways... He turns towards her..

"Why you asked me to stop the car??" asks Abhi...

Pragya leans towards Abhi and she kissed his cheek... Abhi stunned getting the kiss from Pragya... Pragya Blushed and sits back on her seat...

"Thank you for Today.. I'm so happy today because of you!" tells Pragya...

Abhi  smiles at her... Their both eyes locks with each other...

"No Thanks Pragya... I will give all the happiness to you!" tells Abhi by cupping her face...

Pragya leans towards him... And Abhi carees her cheek... Abhi eyes looks at her fruitful lips.. Pragya's eyes Looks at Abhi's lips...

She closed her eyes in acceptance... Abhi leans down about to take her lips...

"Oh God what the hell I'm gonna do!!! Still she didn't forgiven me.. I'm here..!" Thinks Abhi...

He moves Back... Pragya opens her eyes seeing him backed off... She frowns..

"I'm sorry Pragya!" saying this Abhi starts the car...

"Why the hell he backed off... This Man become so Dumb and Unromantic...He thinks how he can kiss me When I'm not forgiven him... But how will I say to this dumb Rockstar that I have forgiven him! Already...Yeah he only can Make me happy and make me forgive my pain.. I have given him another chance... I trust him ...My Rockstar Your Fuggi Loves you" fumes Pragya to herself...

Finally they reached their Home... Aditi will be coming here Tomorrow Evening... Abhi is so happy that Finally their Family gonna be complete.. But one part of his heart is so sad that Kiara is not with them...

Pragya too happy that after 7years how Suhana got mother's love like wise their another daughter gonna get Father's love... She too felt so sad For her daughter Kiara... No matter what ...they can't forget their daughter... But she thought to give another chance to Abhi...