CHAPTER - 4 OUR MEETING

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.... 😍

Silent readers do vote guys if you like this story.... 🤗

Happy Reading!!!!!.... 🤗

💥💥💥💥💥💥

Let's get into the story.....

Abhi and Reha went to their house... Prachi and pragya is going to their house in car while Dev is driving the car....

Prachi is busy in describing how she enjoyed playing with Reha...

Prachi: maa you know Reha's papa is so nice... I like him so much...

Pragya smiles...

Pragya: is that so what he did to my baby???...

She asks ruffling prachi's hair... She smiles cutely....

Prachi: maa I feel safe when I'm with him.... I loves to be with him forever.... He cared me like a dad...

Hearing the word dad pragya's thoughts went to abhi....

Pragya (herself)... Why I should think about him when he didn't thought about me once before throwing me out???.... He just lost the place in my heart which he can't retrieve it back.... I hate him.... I don't know where my jaanu (prachi) is....

After they reached home....

In Pragya's house...

Pragya makes strawberry milkshake for prachi...

Prachi happily haves the milkshake

Pragya wipes her lips with her Saree pallu...

Pragya: prachi beta... You be with bulbul masi... I'll come after shopping OK...

Prachi: OK Mumma...

Pragya kissed her forehead...

Prachi: love you mumma...

Pragya: Mumma too loves you beta....

Pragya went to shopping mall to buy the stuffs for her daily chores....

After roaming around for half an hour she almost done with her shopping.... And about two or three items is left...

She about to take a item which is arranged in the upper shelf...

She climbs but she missed her balance and fell on the two strong arms...

Pragya didn't even wait to guess who is it... She knows who is it with his touch....