CHAPTER 22"SHE IS UPSET"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍😍

Silent Readers do vote friends...

Happy reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get Into The story...

It's a Day were Abhi plans to Take his Family to A surprise Trip.. He is damn sure that His Two Muchkins will loves that place... Rather than His Muchkins His Love Pragya is so Much excited for the Trip.. He always loves to see her excitement on her Face that's why he didn't revealed the Place to her... And Packing up their Bags... His Muchkins standing in the living Hell waiting for their Parents.. They were so excited...

Inside Abhigya's room...

"Suniye!!... what are you Doing??!" she whispered were Abhi Busy Nuzzling her neck without giving her a chance to get ready...

"Baby you are too bad these days!! Not even you interested in your Husband!" he frowns at her

She smiles hearing his Frowns And he About to Move were she pulls him towards her and she smashed her lips on his lips.. Abhi stunned with the kiss.. He too starts to respond to the Kiss... They both stummles and Abhi pins her on the Wall.. Abhi nibbles her Lower lip and they Brokes the kiss when need Of breath... Pragya surrounds her arms around his neck and she carees his Cheek..

"Aww My Husband looks so cute when he Frowns!" she Teased Abhi..

Abhi smiles at her...

"So Fuggi baby Is ready for the Trip??" he asked.. She Readily nods her head...

"We are Going In Flight??" she asked..

"Ofcourse Baby were are Going in Flight.. Only two hours are there for Our Flight!" he said thinking about the Flight...

"Oh but you dare to Flirt with Airhostress!" She Fumes in possessiveness and she warns him.. Abhi pinches her cheeks hearing it...

"Aww My Wife looks Cute when she get Jealous!" he teased her...

She Beats his hand which is Pinching her cheeks...

"Do Remember what I said..Not to Hide I'm More Possessive towards you and you know that!" she said.. Abhi pulls her To an Tight Hug.. She kissed his shoulder and she too Hugs him...