CHAPTER - 15

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😍😍😍😍

Now we are in 15th chapter 💟💟It's all because of you friends.... 🎉🎉🎉I except the same support till the end 💃

Happy Reading!!! 😄😄😄

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Days starts to roll Abhi eagerly waits for Pragya's decision... He is damn sure that pragya will choose the best decision for the sake of their daughters... With Pragya she too in the confused mind taking the decision... But she is craving to see their another daughter and love her immensely like ADITI...

But somewhere at her heart she still thinks about Abhi and his hurtful words... She thought to call Abhi after few days and tell about her decision... She knows what she wants to tell...

But can't able to conclue onething, Her Bond with SUHANA... Whenever she is around her Pragya feels that she is so close to her... Aditi always spends time with her and Pragya admires their bond it's more like a siblings than Friends.. She Wondee why???.. And She hates to admit it that she can able to see Abhi's resembles and Her resembles in Suhana...

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

One Day..

In school..

Pragya came inside the classroom and students greeted her.... She smiles and greeted at them....

Suhana smiles and waves at her... Pragya smiles at her... Pragya starts to teach ryhyms to the childrens... And she asked childrens to write Alphabets...

She saw Suhana calling her.. She went towards her and she bends before her to reach her height...

Pragya carees her hair...

"What Baby??" asked Pragya...

"You don't know how to wear a Saree properly??" asked Suhana in the cute tone...

"why?? I'm not wearing good??" asked Pragya checking her saree...

"Ha you don't know to take pleats!!" said Suhana surprising Pragya..

Pragya shocked to hear this because Usually Abhi will tell this to her whenever she wears the Saree...

"How you know this" asked Pragya..

"Just like that" said Suhana in a cute tone...

P

P

ragya remembers those moments with Abhi... She don't know why she always resembles Abhi in Suhana ...

Days starts to roll.. It's really tough for Abhi and Pragya to control their daughters... Daily they used ask for Mom/Dad...Its Really Hurts Abhi to see Suhana yearning for Mothers love... He just wants Pragya to understand him but he should not pressurize her because he had hurted her more... She needs the space... He waits for the day to settle everything between them...