CHAPTER - 8 HE IS MY SAFE ZONE

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... ❤❤❤❤

Silent Readers do vote guys if you like this story... 😍😍😍😍

Special thanks to all those who commented 😘😘😘😘

Happy Reading!!!! 😀😀😀

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Let's get into the story....

It was one week after Abhi came to visit Prachi it was a wonderful change in Prachi's health after Abhi came...

Moreover she got her mental strength from Abhi... Pragya gets happy to see her daughter gets fine...

And her respect towards Riya's father increased day by day... She thought to meet him and thank him for his help...

Prachi become so happy in Abhi's presence... He'll come to school to see her Daily and he'll play with her like with Riya... And both little girls Prachi & Riya became best friends...

One day...

In school...

Principal called Pragya...

Pragya: yes mam...

Princi: pragya actually I'm in need to visit Delhi for paper presentation ...I was asked to represent there it was three days program... But I need to be here it something important... So will you be there to represent there???.. Please...

Pragya: I'll do it mam...

Princi: but what about your daughter???...

Pragya: my sister and brother is there to take care her Mam...

She went from there...

In Night...

Pragya is arranging her baggage .....she saw Prachi playing with Vivan...

Pragya: Prachi beta... You must be good girl ok... Mumma will come soon...

Prachi runs towards her and Pragya takes her in her arms and kissed her cheek...

Prachi: uffo maa... I'll be a good girl with maasi so don't worry... Moreover school is holiday na... I'll go out with maasi...

Pragya: but I will miss you kishmish...

Prachi: mee too mumma... Love you...

Later Vivan drops her at station and he went from there...

Next Morning.....

Pragya reached Delhi and she went to her room which is booked by princi...

She got freshup and went to the school where she want to present her presentation...