CHAPTER 13

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented... 😘😘😘

Happy Reading!!! 😃😃😃

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Note: from this update I'm changing the names of Abhigya's two daughters... I just hate that name so I'm changing guys...

Prachi - Aditi
Reha - Suhana

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Let's get into the story...

Abhi drives his car in a rapid speed... Pragya gets fear.... She saw Abhi's eyes which is so red in anger....

Pragya: suniye.. Suniye... Please slow down... Please...

Pragya's pleadings didn't reach his ears.... Pragya prays to God to make them reach safe to the hotel.... Atlast they reached the hotel.... Dropping Pragya at the hotel... Abhi drives from there...

Pragya looks at the way where Abhi went... She knows she is still angry on him for what he had done to them but she is angry on herself for hurting him ....

She has no other option because she can't go back to his life just like that after he throwed her out and blamed her for kiara's death....

She wipes the tears which is threatening in her eyes.... She went inside the hotel and she went to their room....

Pragya wonders where he would've went.... Breaking her thoughts her mobile rings showing the caller ID Bulbul...

Pragya: hello...

Aditi: mumma how are you???..

Pragya: baby I'm fine how are you???...

Aditi: I'm missing you mumma... Soon come back to me na... Please ma...

Pragya: Aditi beta mumma will reach there tomorrow evening...

Aditi: is it???

Pragya: of course my Jaan...

Aditi: love you so much mumma... Ma you told na you'll bring papa...

Pragya don't know what to tell

Pragya don't know what to tell... She stood silently...

Aditi: Ma don't try to cheat me this time ok.... I want my papa mumma....

Pragya: Aditi woh actually... Give phone to Bulbul...

Aditi handovers the phone to Bulbul...

Bulbul: hello dii when you are returning back... Aditi is missing you badly...

Pragya: I'm reaching tomorrow evening bulbul... I hope she is not troubling you...

Bulbul: come-on dii she is my daughter too....