CHAPTER 19 "HE IS HERS"

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😍😍😍😍

Silent readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!! 😀😀

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's Get into the story....

Abhi, Pragya and Suhana starts from there home to The Long Drive... Abhi thought surprisingly He can take them to Beach...

Because he knows Pragya loves beach... He thought to impress her.. He was like a Lover boy who Tries to Convince his Girlfriend...

Abhi is driving the car whereareas Pragya is sitting beside him in the passenger seat with Suhana in her lap...

"Mumma When Aditi will come??" asks Suhana...

"She will Come in few Days Princess!" tells Pragya...

Abhi gets happy hearing this...

"And we gonna surprise her!" tells Abhi...

Suhana squeals...

"I'm sure she'll be happy seeing me and Papa..Right mumma??" asks Suhana...

"Ofcourse My princess!" tells Pragya...

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After sometimes Abhi stops the car in the restaurant to have the lunch...

Pragya takes Suhana in her arms and Abhi walks beside her... Pragya she herself Holds Abhi's hand... Abhi gets surprised... And they both entwins their fingers and walks inside the restaurant..

They trio seated in the Private table well Abhi needs Privacy with his girls...

Suhana squeals seeing the Big fish tank beside them...

"Papa look there Gold Fish!!" squeals suhana...

"Yes princess!! How beautiful na?? (asks Abhi looking at Pragya but Pragya busy looking at the fishes)

"yeah papa I love that Gold 🐠 especially papa look how cute it's mouth''tells Suhana...

Abhi inwardly smiles..

"Yeah Princess like this na??" ( Abhi pouts like Gold Fish exactly like Kissing)

Suhana laughs at His pout whereareas Pragya glared at him...

"Princess you know your mumma is Except in Gold fish pout!! Am I right Pragya??" asks Abhi winking at her.. Pragya glared at him but she blushed a little hearing this knowing his inner meaning...

Abhi definitely noticed that Blush in her face..

"Mumma!! Please do like Gold fish na!!!" asks Suhana...