Chapter - 3 Our daughters

💖💖💖Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented....💖💖💖

Silent readers do vote if you like this story...🤗🤗

I didn't expect this story will be loved by many people... Thanks for your constant support guys.... Keep supporting!!!!... Keep Reading!!!!....

Target 🎯 60+votes...

Happy Reading!!!! 😻😻😻

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

Let's get into the story.... 😍

Abhi by carrying prachi in his arms walking towards the classroom...

Prachi securely surrounded her arms around abhi's neck... It's looks so adorable while seeing them together....

On the other side...

Dev and pragya waiting for prachi....

Abhi and prachi walking at the same corridor where pragya and Dev is standing....

Prachi squealed in joy seeing pragya...

Prachi: buddy see my Mumma..

She raised her hand towards pragya....

Abhi about to see towards the direction which prachi is showing...

Just then his mobile rings...

He make stand prachi on her feet and attends the call... He turns to other side...

Pragya calls prachi...

Prachi pulls abhi's pants... Abhi looks at her still concentrating on the mobile...

Prachi: buddy my maa came... I'll see you soon....

She bid bye to him....abhi too responds... Prachi runs from there.... Still abhi standing there showing his back...

Pragya hugs prachi...

Pragya: how long dear??...

Prachi: sorry maa.. I forgot the route....

Pragya: OK but who helped you ...

Prachi points abhi...

Pragya turns towards abhi and she couldn't identify him because abhi is standing there showing his back....

Prachi: maa come let's go...

Both pragya, Dev, prachi went to principal room....

Abhi cuts his call and turned towards the side finding prachi going with her mother....

Abhi remembers the cute girl and smiles to himself....

He went from there...

😍😍😍😍

In principal room...

Dev, pragya and prachi seated before the principal Mam....

Mam: Dev thanks for bringing such a brilliant teacher to our school...

Dev: no mention mam...

Pragya smiles...

Mam: by the way Mrs. pragya arora you can be the class incharge for tenth grade....