• Chapter 6 •

*Alinda's POV*

I was in the Common Room, finishing my Transfiguration essay. Then, I heard the painting swing open and someone came in. When I looked up, I saw Fred and George run towards me. "Are you ready, Alinda?" Fred said, sitting next to me looking excited.

"For what?" I asked confused. Then, Fred suddenly picked me up and carried me on his shoulder.

"Put me down, you daft dimbo!" I shouted, trying to get off him and not get attention. They were going to the Great Hall. When we arrived he put me next to Hermione. "Are they really going to try-" I said annoyed.

"It's not going to work!" Hermione sang, sarcasm in her voice. "Oh, yeah? Why is that, Granger?" George said. I rolled my eyes. They used Granger for both of us when they thought that we are know-it-all.

"You see this," Hermione said, pointing the Age Line like she was explaining it to a 4-year-old child. "This is an Age Line. Dumbledore drew it himself!"

"So?" he said. "So," Hermione said, annoyed by their stupidity. "A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a pathetically dim-witted as an Aging Potion."

"That's why it's brilliant," George said. "Because it's pathetically dim-witted." They laughed and got up. "Ready, Fred?"

"Ready, George!" Fred said. "Bottoms up!" They drank the bottles and stopped near the line. When they jumped in the circle, nothing happened, literally nothing. They put their names in the Goblet of Fire and again, nothing happened. When they were celebrating their victory, they were suddenly thrown off the circle and they turned into two old men.

I walked towards them. "I was right, I guess..." I said while looking at Fred.

"Yeah, probably..." Fred said.

We went to Madam Pomfrey and there were other people in the same situation

We went to Madam Pomfrey and there were other people in the same situation. "Did all these people-"

"Yes, they used Aging Potion to put their names into the Goblet of Fire. I don't understand why they thought someone like Dumbledore can get fooled with a simple potion!" she said annoyed. I laughed silently.

* * * * * * *

I went into the library to find some useful books except boring school books. I saw Cedric studying in the corner. "Hi!" I said silently, trying not to get accused by Madam Pince. "Hi there. How are you doing?" he smiled at me.

"Not bad, Fred and George are trying to get themselves killed in the Triwizard Tournament..." I said. He looked at his book like he was guilty. "Did you put your name into the Goblet of Fire?" I asked worried.

"Yeah..." he said quietly.

"Why? It is dangerous and-"

"Don't tell me that. I'm old enough to take care of myself. Also, I wanted to achieve something before I graduate from Hogwarts, something worth to remember." I appreciated his courage but I wanted him to be safe. I knew that there will be something wrong.

"Well, that's your decision," I told him. "but I don't want to lose you before your graduation in a stupid game!"

"Hey, Al. It's not just a game, it is an international competition and I won't be dead!" He laughed silently. I hope everything will be alright.

After leaving the library, I went to the Common Room to find the twins. I said the password to the Fat Lady and went int the Gryffindor Common Room. I saw Fred lying on the couch, reading the book I gave him this summer. "Where is George?" I ask.

"He is upstairs," he said.

I see the cover of the book. "Oh, I see you're reading the book I gave to you!" I said, sitting on the corner of the couch.

"Yeah, I decided to read it instead of studying." he joked, standing up.

"Well, did you like it?" I said.

"It is not that bad, but it's not very realistic. I don't know but how does someone carry a woman with her hair? I'm not surprised because it's a muggle book." He laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows at him. "Oh sorry, it is just too much imaginary."

"When you read it when you are 7 years old, you just believe it. I always thought one day my charming prince would come up and I would marry him. Then, I would live in a castle with him. However, a fairytale is a fairytale," I sighed. I thought of Fred when I said it.

"Anyways, I'm very tired. After all these stuff I needed to take care of, I'm just feeling very exhausted. I'll go to bed, goodnight." I smiled at him and slowly went to the girls dorm. I hope he was my charming prince...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

HEYYOO! I hope you guys are feeling happy. I'm a bit stressed about everything. With my friend, we had a lot of important exams and we didn't have a lot of time to write. But now, we're here with our new chapter in our own books lol. Also, you may be thinking that I don't post on the imagine book. Sorry for that, I just don't have any motivation to write an imagine for every character, well I want to write. However, ideas don't always just pop in my head. Even if I'm creative, clever and all, I can't find ideas easily. Enjoy!