• Chapter 19 •

*Alinda's POV*

We came to the ancestral home of the Black family and at first I was annoyed because of Mrs. Black screaming and yelling about blood traitors and half breeds.

Harry was going to come today. He faced two Dementors this summer and got expelled from Hogwarts because he was caught performing magic out of Hogwarts. He won't be going to Hogwarts unless he can convince the Ministry.

I was pretty much worried about him. Normally, Dementors wouldn't be at Muggle streets just wandering around. I believed that it was planned. Lupin, Mad-Eye, Tonks and other members of the Order were going to bring him here.

I heard Mrs. Weasley rushing to the entrance to greet Harry. She offered him some food and told him where he was going to stay. He went upstairs with Hermione and Ron.

"What'd you reckon they're doing in there?" George said. I shrugged as I heard someone shout, it sounded like Harry's. "I think he learned about the Order," Fred said, sounding amused. "Let's go check it out!" I was curious. I grabbed George and Fred's hand, so we could apparate. I couldn't apparate yet.

"Stop doing that!" Hermione groaned as we appeared out of nowhere. "Hello, Harry." George said, smiling brightly at him. "Don't bottle up your emotions like that, let it all out." George continued. "Then, you passed your Apparation Tests, right?" Harry asked, irritated by our actions. "With distinction!" Fred said. He held an Extendable Ear up in the air and smiled mischievously.

We were at the stairs, trying to hear what they were talking about. "You should be careful," Ron said. "If Mom sees it again-"

"It is definitely worth the risk." Fred said. I startled when I suddenly heard a red hair's voice. "Hello, Harry!" Ginny said. "I think I heard your voice." I rolled my eyes. "Congratulations!" Ginny laughed at my remark, I could clearly see Harry's dissatisfaction on his face.

We were listening to the conversation happening downstairs when Hermione's cat, Crookshanks began to claw it

We were listening to the conversation happening downstairs when Hermione's cat, Crookshanks began to claw it. "Crookshanks!" Hermione scolded. It looked like she didn't care about her warnings that she cut the rope after a few seconds. "Damn!" Fred muttered as he rolled the string back up. "Hermione, I don't understand how you are still able to own this cat!" She smiled apologetically, as I smiled back. She, Ron, Ginny and Harry walked downstairs. However, George, Fred and I were pretty lazy that we decided to apparate once again.

 However, George, Fred and I were pretty lazy that we decided to apparate once again