• Chapter 17 •

*Alinda's POV*

"Hermione! Do you know where my jumper is?" I said, looking through my clothes but I couldn't find it anywhere. Yes, we were going to the Burrow and I was thrilled. I was finished with the packing, however I couldn't find some of my possessions.

"No!" Hermione huffed. I almost had a heart attack when I felt a soft thing touch my leg. I looked down to see Crookshanks. He crawled under my bed. Hermione came to my room her hair being a mess. "I can't find Crookshanks," I pointed where he hid and she thanked me. She got out of my room and closed the door rather too harshly, a complete silence following.

I looked at the mirror, fixing my hair. I smiled at myself. "It's time..."

I went downstairs with my trunk in my hand

I went downstairs with my trunk in my hand. "Did you pack everything you need with you, sweetheart?" Mom was waiting with Hermione outside at the garden. "I think so..."

Mr. Weasley appeared out of nowhere and he was smiling from ear to ear. "Hey, Hermione and Alinda! Are you ready?" We nodded and held on his arm because we couldn't apparate. We said goodbye to our mom and we apparated to the Burrow. I smelt the wood burning in the fireplace. I missed here. "Where's Fred, Mr. Weasley?" I asked to Mr. Weasley.

"Call me Arthur, please. He's upstairs!" I smiled because I believe that Fred told his parents we started dating. Maybe Mrs. Weasley told. I looked at Hermione and walked to the stairs. I found their room and held the door knob hesitantly. With a strange confidence, I turned the door knob and the door creaked open. I went inside, Fred and George were talking about something. When Fred saw me, I swear I could see the sparks in his eyes. He ran to me, lifted me up on the air and I screamed.

 He ran to me, lifted me up on the air and I screamed

We laughed until he lowered me. "Hey!" George said, friend-zoned. "Hello, Georgie!" I said, hugging him too. "I missed you guys!! Tell me your plans about your joke shop!" I sat next to George.

"We found a building for our shop and if we do some arrangement, it's perfect." Fred said, sitting next to me. "It also has an apartment for us to stay. If you want, you can stay with us there. If you don't want, I understa-"

"I want of course, you daft dimbo!" I said. (I'm very sorry if you're bored of me saying daft dimbo) "George, you really need to find someone!" I was always feeling like I spent less time with him and he was feeling a bit lonely because we were dating.

"I was thinking about someone..." he said, but was interrupted by Mrs. Weasley's voice. "Food is ready!" We went downstairs and Ron was sitting at the table with Hermione. I winked at her which made her blush and glare at me. I sat in front of Hermione and between the twins. We ate (or drank lol) soup and Mrs. Weasley cooked us chicken.

"So how are you, Hermione and Alinda?" Mrs. Weasley said, sitting to the table. "Actually, we missed here," I said. "It really feels like home." Mrs. Weasley smiled brightly. "I'm happy that we can make you feel safe," I saw her turning to Fred. "I'm very glad to see you together!" I blushed. I was a bit extrovert about these kinds of topics. "Thank you!"

After we finished our food, we decided to watch the movie I brought with me. We were at the twins' room and George decided to sit at the living room.

It was pretty awkward when the make-out scenes came up. We came to the scene where Sandy comes to the carnival with her "bad girl" outfit and they start to sing 'You're The One That I Want', I felt Fred's hand on my leg. "Fred," I said, looking at him. He was smirking which made me blush. "Stop! Your mom would kill us!" I laughed and moved his hand. "Keep your hands to yourself!"

"I'm sorry that your boyfriend wants to hold you." he teased. "This is holding?" He nodded and I chuckled. "I need to go to bed. Good night, Freddie!" I got the CD out of the player and bent to kiss him from his cheek, but he turned, so I kissed him on the lips. "That worked!" I furrowed my eyebrows and got up. I closed the door with Fred waving at me.

I went downstairs and saw George laying on the couch, playing with a ball. "I'm going to bed, good night George!" I patted his shoulder and went to Ginny's room. They were sitting there, like they were waiting for me. "What were you two doing there?" Ginny said. "Umm... watching film!" I sat next to Hermione. "We watched Grease." Hermione looked at me with widened eyes. "What? There are a lot of..." she stopped, before saying that word. "Those scenes..." Ginny looked at me. "I'm pretty sure you-" "Eww!" I threw my pillow at her. "You guys are disgusting!" I got my pajamas and went to the bathroom.

When I entered the room again, they were whispering each other. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my diary from my back pack. I thought for a while what to write. Then, I started writing...

 Then, I started writing

8th of July, 1995

Dear Diary,

Today was a wonderful day. I came to the Burrow and finally spent time with Fred. He and George have found a building for their joke shop and I'm very happy for them. They told me that I can stay there and help them with the joke shop. Also, we watched Grease. George wasn't there of course. Hope it will be a good summer!

Sincerely,
Alinda

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Welcome back!! Please leave your opinions about the fanfiction on the comments section! I'm not sure if I should enter this book to the Wattys 2019. If I should, let me know! <3