• Chapter 13 •

*Alinda's POV*

I was at the Black Lake, studying for my O.W.L exam. The scent of the lake relaxed me while I was reading the formulas of the potions. "Al!" I heard someone yell and sit next to me. I turned my head, furrowing my eyebrows to see Caroline smiling widely. "Hey, Care!" I said, closing my book.

"Happy Birthday, Alinda!" she said, opening her arms. "Aww, so cute, thank you!" I said, hugging her tightly. "How's it going with Fred?" she said after I had pulled away. I looked at her if she was serious.

"What?" "Nothing, just a lot has happened," I said

"What?" "Nothing, just a lot has happened," I said. "He confessed his love before the Yule Ball ended and he asked me. He said that he was sorry and... he kissed me." When I said it out loud to her, it sounded pretty weird. "Oh, soo romantic!" We laughed together and talked about the O.W.L s. "Did you study?" I asked. "Of course, I'm a proud Ravenclaw."

"I just need to study for Potions and Herbology, these classes are my least favourite ones, so I can't understand or memorise things that I hate!" I confessed. "Anyways I really need not to get distracted, so see you Care!" I said as I stood up and headed towards the magical castle.

* * * * * * *

After two hours of studying, I was exhausted and I decided to eat some food. I went to the Great Hall, and sat between the twins. "Heyo!" I said, having a sandwich. "You must be very hungry!" George said, snorting because of my hunger.

"I was studying for 3 hours. Isn't it normal?" I said, an expression on my face like DUH. "Actually Alinda I want to show you something." Fred said, looking at me. "What?"

"Come with me!" He took my hand and dragged me through the crowd. We went through many hallways I can't even remember. Finally, we stopped in front of a wall. I looked at him confused. "Why are we here?" "Shh, wait a sec"

He was looking at the wall if something was going to appear. Then, a door appeared on the wall, which surprised me and I went in with curiosity. I gasped when I came into a cute room, which had a bookshelf, a window that had a space to sit, and a piano (the photo on top of the chapter). He came after me and smiled at my reaction. "Did you like it?" he said.

"Are you kidding, this is amazing!" I sat on the chair and looked at the keys of the piano. The room was bright. It was a perfect place to study. "Happy Birthday, Linda. I wouldn't forget your very special day, you know." My heart fluttered with the mention of my name. I ran to him and hugged him. "Thank you for everything..."

"It's not a big deal. Remember when we hid in a broom closet? We were trying to get away from Filch-" "Oh, I know it." I said, remembering what the room actually was. "It's the Room of Requirement. It turns into wherever you want. I wanted a place where I can study and this appeared. You're a genius, Fred!"

"I can't say you're wrong." I smacked his shoulder playfully and sat by the window. "I really owe you. You are so nice to me but I don-" "Stop," he said. "It's almost my birthday, well George and I's birthday," I chuckled at his loveliness. "We have a deal then"

He leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and after a few seconds he pulled away and said, "I love you"

"I love you, Fred Weasley"

We returned to the Common Room and my friends were waiting there for me. There were Brandon, George, Celine, Kate, Rachel, Diana, Harry, Ron, Ginny and my lovely sister, Hermione. I hugged everyone and thanked them.

"Today is your birthday Alinda, open your presents!" Celine said, pointing at the wrapped boxes. "Let's see..." I grabbed a box that was wrapped with a green wrapping that had yellow spots on it.

"Oh, that's mine," Brandon said. "I hope you'll like it." I smiled and mouthed him a 'thank you'. Then he mouthed me a 'your welcome'. I teared the wrapping and there was a wristlet that was written "Good friends are there for you forever." It was gorgeous.

Then George gave me a box of chocolates that were delicious, Hermione gave the "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", Harry gave me a little Snitch ball, Ron gave me a sugarquill, Ginny gave me a cute teddy bear and Celine, Diana, Kate, Rachel gave me a perfume, which had a beautiful scent.

After I opened my presents, I flew out the candles of my cake and we ate it. "I think we should start the party!" Rachel yelled, opening the music as she jumped and clapped her hands.

 "I think we should start the party!" Rachel yelled, opening the music as she jumped and clapped her hands

"Yeahhh" We were all dancing in the room and laughing. We were having fun. We were happy and cheerful.

 We were happy and cheerful

Fred grabbed me and held me from my waist

Fred grabbed me and held me from my waist. "I think you are having an amazing night!" he said, smirking which made me melt. "Thank you so much!"

"Your welcome, princess..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello again! Thank you soo much for 1K views!! Please don't forget to vote for the chapter you like. It means a lot to me. Have a wonderful day!! <3