Chapter 2

MINO POV

A guy keeps calling me " Seunghoon ", first of all stop talking to me , I don't know you , I just want to be alone . Secondly , How many times do you have to call me Seunghoon, just remember my name already .

Back then , I didn't know that you will bring too much happiness to me , Back then I didn't know that you would bring a light to my life ,back then I didn't know that I would in love with you too .

To me you're just a classmate, a friend somewhat? Since Hoony keeps on talking to you and your bestfriend , Well one thing that I noticed is when you laugh it's good to hear it , its feels like you're really happy and making you laugh is easy , well I know its not because of me but still the way you laugh is so precious for me .

I thought that we would never cross path again since our Major is different but I guess Fate made us meet again , you became my classmate again but of course I'm still the same but it's seems like hoony keeps on making moves on Seungyoon but you ... I dont know what's on your mind oh! Right ... you love kdrama I saw you posting it in social media but I dont know if you have someone you like . Wait ? Why am I suddenly curious about you ?

Days has passed ... we became a group for a school project , and this is all where it started , I started to tease you with nonsense things that I didn't know will trigger you .

What happened? Find out on next Chapter .