Chapter 9

JINU POV

That guy he really did it this time , he kissed me . What the hell Song Mino ? was it because I'm dressing like a girl ? Are you playing a prank again ? But his kiss feels real and yeah ... I didn't hate it .

The contest started , everyone was shocked when Mino showed his masterpiece and somehow its making me feel good because everyone liked his work which the model is me and when the judged asked him who's in the painting ... his answer made me blush , " He is someone that I want to irritate with whole my life " every audience cheered out loud from his answer . Why does hearing it from him  is making me blush when he's teasing me ? Am I Masochist ?

The contest ended and Mino won , I was about to go home when I heard from my classmate that today is Mino's birthday too , so I don't know what came to my mind but I have this urge thought to confess to him as a gift for his birthday , its not like I can deny it anymore .

I waited for him before I go home and greeted him a happy birthday, he teased me saying that where's his present and how did I know that it was his birthday , I just said I just know it , and he gave a gentle smile saying " Thank you , is that all you have to say ? ".

Actually I have many things to say and ask to him but I guess I think he knew , he knew that my heart is beating so fast , he knew that his actions is making an effect in my heart , he knew that Im having a feelings from him and I just said it " Listen , I'll only say it once , I -..... . I'm so nervous , my hands and voice are trembling, I want to runaway but I still said it " I love you , Song Mino , Will you go out with me ? "

To be continued .