CHAPTER 3

JINU POV

This is the beginning , this where it started all , Mino keeps teasing me with someone else like that I like that guy , A guy? Probably wondering huh? But in our school its natural since its all boys , I dont know why he keeps teasing with that guy .

As days passes his teasing gets worse it even came to the point where he sends me messages in kakao but when I reply to him he wont reply back to me .

Drown by thoughts , I didn't notice that he's been in my mind all day , I was keep wondering why he is like that to me ? Why does does he keep on messaging me but wont reply to me? What's his point of doing this ?

Speakin ofg going out , Seungyoon and Seunghoon started dating , I didn't even notice it , Seungyoon just keep on singing 22 by Taylor Swift these days but the true meaning of it is, its the day they started dating.

As I was looking at them I found myself being envious , I want someone to love me too , My bestfriend is so lucky , Seunghoon is so sweet and would always spoil him . Spoil him? Like how?

Seungyoon entered a singing contest and so of course Seunghoon is supporting him like being always by his side, getting the things that he needs and yeah buying a box of Yakult , it feels like that seungyoon is Baby though he might get angry at me if he heard me .

Speaking of that singing contest , I found my crush entering to it too , he's been my crush ever since I was High School , he's a good looking and he loves singing , I should be happy looking at him but I can't because Mino is besides me , I dont know why he choose to sit beside me but what's more suprising is , he... started touching my hand , I looked at him and he just watching at the contest , I can't help but gulped at the situation , I heard him laughing .

It's my first time hearing him laughing , a cute chuckle that makes my heart beats faster. The contest ended and I talked to him after that , I asked him , why did he do that, but he just give a smirk and goes away .

Like what the hell???

To be continued.