Chapter 7

JINU POV 

A school festival came , its the event that every students are waiting for , as for me the new food and fun games is what I'm waiting for and yet why the hell I am in this contest ? I never wanted any fame or popularity , I just want to lead to normal college life .

So lets go back first , 3 days ago , our section are having a conversation on what to do for School festival when suddenly a representative of School events came to our room , they are recruiting handsome men for Mr. University 2015 and they pointed out Chou and Mino but for a shocking result Mino won the majority votes , he didn't have a choice so he participated .

But there is where things get out of control , the representative told us that Mino needs a partner which means a girl but since we are an all school boy , and thats when my classmates started looking at me and yes they want to be Mino's partner , well yeah my face is nice and cool and so I became his partner .

Being his partner is not a bad idea , I can get answers for his actions for these last days and semester but I didn't know that this event will make us more closer and I didn't know that I would fall in love with him .

The contest contains many aspects , first Face, next Brain and lastly Talent . Back then I didn't know that Mino is good in arts , he told me that since we're partners he wants me to be his model , of course at first I rejected him but he said that he has no one to asked to , Seunghoon has Seungyoon he didn't want to make misunderstandings so in the end I agreed to him .

And so he started to draw me , he told me to just sit and dont move and so I did but as soon as he picks up the pencil his serious face came through and when he stares at me , Its feels like I'm melting .

I never knew that a stare can make my heart beats faster , I never knew that a serious face Like him can leave me speechless , I din't know that a love can come like this so easily , amazed by him I didn't know that I blurted out " I love you "

I heard the pencil fell down , I also heard his footsteps , I also saw him coming closer to me but I couldn't move any muscles , he touched my cheeks and asked me seriously " What did you just say ?''

To be continued .