FINAL CHAPTER

MINO POV

Today is finally our graduation , the four of us takes a photos and of course , there's a shot for couple too anyways it was a good day but for some reason ,Jinwoo seems like not happy at all.

I asked him a question " Are you Okay?" He just nodded and told me that he'a fine but I can feel that he's not . So I hugged him without saying anything , my actions suprised him and finally I saw a gentle smile from him .

The graduation ended and all of us has finally said our last farewell and again I can feel Jinwoo is not happy , so something came to mind that maybe he's .... . I told him that I will be going now , I'll text him when I'm home , since its a celebration day we should be celebrating with our family .

------

JINU POV

So today is finally the graduation to think that I would say goodbyes to my friends that I spend most of my college life , Its kinda sad .

Mino also went home early since he will celebrating with his parents , Maybe I'm being negative but its really sad that all of us will be in differents paths . I wonder if I'm the only one who feels like this .

An evening came , I received a text message from Mino , saying that he's outside of my house waiting for me , without any seconds I came outside to meet him , I asked him a question like what's he's doing here in front of my house , he held my hands and dragged me to his car , he covered my eyes saying that wait a minute .

After 30 mins of driving , Mino is telling me to follow his voice , after walking for 5 mins he finally removed the cover to my eyes and what I saw was a masterpiece , he paints me again with a title of " Aurora " I asked him why Aurora ? He answered me with deeps words but a sweet one
" Your eyes are mysterious, I fall into a black hole ,The color of this feeling is the rainbow, It feels a bit unfamiliar too Is this what they call happiness? Who knew I’d lose sleep over you "

I answered him with a chuckle saying that what does he mean , he told me that he fell in love with eyes and my eyes feels like an Aurora , the next thing he did made my heart flutter more , he kneeled down and hand me a Blue rose with an envelope , I opened the envelope thinking that it was a letter but what inside is a Key . I asked him a question " A key ?? " he told me that He wants me to live with him , spent our days together , I cant help but cry for the happiness that I'm feeling . How did he think of this ? He held my hand again and kiss it , " I love you so much , Baby , please live with me ? " I nodded to answer him and without any seconds he grab my face , wipe my tears and kiss me to the Forehead and told me " Finally someone I love will greet me " Welcome Home " , I hope you'll wear an apron when that day came " I chuckled and told him " Pervert " he just smirked at me and told me " You love it anyways " .

The End.